The project deals with the degradation and removal of existing emergency shelter, construction of 69 two-room student housing with associated communal areas, laundry, access stairs, elevator bicycle parking and garbage rooms and technical rooms for technical installations with a total gross area of approximately 3440 m². Ground floor is partially arranged for parking for a total of 37 parking spaces covered by a raised area, which runs on the first floor level as an open living area of about 500 m².
The project offered divided into 3 large contracts with expected 5 per bidders. big contract.
01. Råhusentreprisen deals mainly byggepladsanstilling, earthworks, concrete and element work, masonry and construction work and construction of raised opholdsdæk.
02. Closing The contract covers mainly carpentry joinery with roofing, zinc stern and underwear work, roofing work on raised opholdsdæk, delivery and installation of windows and doors complete with lock system and interior work on the ceilings, hardwood floors, interior doors and joinery as well as delivery and installation of furniture.
03. Technique contract deals mainly with plumbing, ventilation work, electrical work with interior and exterior installations, delivery of the elevator, BMS as well as delivery and assembly of solar cells.
The project includes the design and construction of approximately 3,000 m² new construction. Town house desired configured and arranged so as to achieve a functioning, responsive, flexible and robust building construction. It is essential to building designed with an interesting architecture, and appears as a whole and at the same time allowing the possibility of any. later stages entered, still must get the buildings to appear as a whole.
Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Open procedure The turnkey of the new hall at the port of Esbjerg MHI Vestas.
The project comprises the design and construction of a new hall located in Esbjerg east port.
The building consists of three grouped halls with different functions and headroom. The total floor area is expected to be approximately 5600 m
The halls are divided into an area for the warehouse, a preassembly and a region which is divided into test and shipment. In test and shipment area there shall be a crane that can carry 75 tons of preassembly shall be provided a crane to lift 30 tonnes.
Access to the hall and between halsektionerne via doors and gates in facades and interior walls.
In the warehouse area established changing and shower facilities, meeting room and a work spread over two levels.
Warehouse hall's height above ground is about 8 m, preassembly hall's height is about 20 m, while test and shipment hall's height is about 28 m.
Total contract comprises in outline the following elements:
- Unfinished buildings (steel columns and -spær alternatively concrete)
- Closure and outfitting
It should be particularly noted that the schedule is very tight and that is likely to occur both day, evening, night or weekend, why turnkey contractor in its offer must demonstrate that complexity is understood and that the timetable can be met.
Stage 4.1 includes an extension of Librakaj with a new fortøjningspier, expansion of the quay and the establishment of two new Ro-Ro ramps. In addition, the contract one ankerspuns for future expansion of Scorpiuskaj. There shall be complete quays incl. anchor, fenders and bollards, as well as coating on the pier. Coatings on other areas are not part of this contract.
The works offered in a single general contract.
To be performed the following work:
- Driving of sheet piles for quay and pier construction.
- Driving of ankervæg for berth.
- Driving of ankervæg for future berth.
- Installation of anchor rods, anchors should be installed underwater.
- Installation of drainage system in the pier and behind the quay wall and drainage system at the pier.
- Excavation for installation of anchors.
- Execution of filling the pier and backfill behind the quayside.
- Execution of reinforcement, formwork and casting work for concrete hammer and bagstøbning the bung, incl. local forstøbning by fender.
- Execution of reinforcement, formwork and casting work for 2 pcs. roro-ramps.
- Execution fender, quay tiger, bollards.
- Execution of lighting and Power Points and the main board.
- Execution of the coating on the pier.
The task includes the following main rounded amounts:
- Driving of sheet piles 3 800 tonnes
- Anchor Rods 800 items.
- Excavations 70 000 m³
- Front and bagstøbning 4500 m³
- Drain Wire 1 100 m
- Covering 2,600 m²
- Lighting Master 9 pcs.
This involves offering a total contract in connection with the establishment of a new Isarena and a new lounge area in Esbjerg.
2 basic packages and options / acquisitions are offered.
The basic package for the Isarena consists mainly of the following:
- Refurbishment work, existing. Technical installations and fixtures
- Demolition works
- Establishment of changing facilities
- Establishment of public facilities, including:
O New seats and seats
O sales stalls
O toilet facilities
- New TV and press facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Depot space.
The basic package for the lounge consists mainly of the following:
- Enjoy the lounge area associated with:
O Bar and buffet areas
O Depot and locker room.
A - Murer contract (construction site, degradation, environment, concrete and steel)
B - Carpenter contract (carpenter, closing, roofing, flooring, fixtures, int. Joinery, painting and cleaning)
C - lnstallationsentreprisen (plumbing, ventilation and sheet metal work)
D - El-contract (electrical work and elevator work)
E - Landscape contract (Earthworks, drainage work, gardening work, coating work).