Esbjerg Municipality wants to develop the northern part of the Port into an attractive urban area with a marina, recreational maritime functions, green areas and domiciles of port-related businesses.
Stage 1 of the construction project includes the establishment of containment of future docks by establishing stone throwing and forhavn incl. højvandsport.
Within the embankment dug up, creating a basin. In building a harbor basin havneø bounded by indfatningsspunsjern and built with materials from the excavation. Havneøen connected with the dam and Esbjerg brew by two concrete bridges. In addition to the island built respectively. one træskibsbro wood and a new access bridge. The existing marina in Esbjerg moved and restored in connection with the new access bridge.
The assignment includes the renovation of Kongensgade in Esbjerg, Kongensgade be renovated with the new coating, at the same time is carried out separately sewerage.
Offering concerns a contract for a single main contract and provides all services related to the main subcontract implementation. The contract is divided into two part- lots, both agreements will be offered the same bidder in overall evaluation.
Part Lot 1 includes the following main overall benefits:
- clearing of existing inventory and stocking.
- Break-up and disposal of existing tiling and underlying base layer.
- Delivery and building new granite paving stones incl. underlying carrier layer.
- Delivery and construction of drainage system for surface drainage of newly coatings.
- Setting up the new furniture (bike racks, benches and the like.) (Clients supply)
- Supply and installation of new equipment (bike racks, benches and the like.)
- Delivery and establishment of new plantings (oaks.) Incl. automatic irrigation system.
- Delivery and establishment of kabeltomrør and preparation for accent.
Offering concerns a contract for a single main contract and provides all services related to the main subcontract gennemførelse.Entreprisen is divided into two part- lots, both agreements will be offered the same bidder in overall evaluation.
Part Lot 2 includes the following main overall benefits:
- Separate Drainage of sewage and rainwater.