Construction of a 4-storey extension building including connection to the existing building across all trades.
The goal of the entire project is the construction of a building on the currently cultivated land parcel no. 2778 Gewandhausstraße 7 in 08056 Zwickau including demolition of the existing building.
(See Appendix 1 - Extract from market value appraisal).
On the part of the client, the following information basic requirements for the new building:
1. Working for different departments: management, administration, finance / controlling / IT, property management, accounting, technology.
2. A total of about 55 - 60 jobs for GGZ.
3. An additional floor for commercial letting out, flexibly divided.
Further requirements see tasks in accordance with Annex. 2
General planning services for performance phases 1-4 HOAI, VgV - Negotiated with design competition to build a new administration building:
- Project planning in accordance with § 34 HOAI;
- Technical equipment in accordance with § 55 HOAI;
- Open space design in accordance with § 39 HOAI;
- Structural design in accordance with § 51 HOAI.
Cost ceiling of eligible construction costs (KG 200-500) total: about 3.8 million EUR gross.