The goal of the entire project is the construction of a building on the currently cultivated land parcel no. 2778 Gewandhausstraße 7 in 08056 Zwickau including demolition of the existing building.
(See Appendix 1 - Extract from market value appraisal).
On the part of the client, the following information basic requirements for the new building:
1. Working for different departments: management, administration, finance / controlling / IT, property management, accounting, technology.
2. A total of about 55 - 60 jobs for GGZ.
3. An additional floor for commercial letting out, flexibly divided.
Further requirements see tasks in accordance with Annex. 2
General planning services for performance phases 1-4 HOAI, VgV - Negotiated with design competition to build a new administration building:
- Project planning in accordance with § 34 HOAI;
- Technical equipment in accordance with § 55 HOAI;
- Open space design in accordance with § 39 HOAI;
- Structural design in accordance with § 51 HOAI.
Cost ceiling of eligible construction costs (KG 200-500) total: about 3.8 million EUR gross.
The Zwickau Gewandhaus was for years theater and drama facility, is to be restored and then continue to operate as such. The building is a historical monument.
Los 112 - Trockenbauarbeiten:
- Metal stud GKB / GKBI 350 m²;
- Facings GKB / GKBI 500 m²;
- Sound-absorbing wall and ceiling covering approximately 115 m²;
- Wall and ceiling linings, acoustic elements, melamine resin foam plates 120 m²;
- Kabelkanalverkofferung E-30 about 45 m;
- Fire Resistance Auslaibung penetrations through beamed ceilings about 30 m²;
- Clothing of ventilation ducts, 3- and 4-side about 15 m;
- Dachschrägen- / ceiling lining GKB approximately 370 m²;
- Suspended ceilings GKB approximately 367 m²;
- Pladur GK-acoustic ceiling about 326 m²;
- Fire protection cladding of columns and beams about 35 m;
- Toilet partitions, HPL Vollkenerplatten including doors 3 pcs .;.
- Prefabricated screed F30 / F90 100 m²;
- Fire protection coating F 90, steel profiles 26 sqm;
- Double bottom and cabinet frame approximately 66 m²;
- Opening and closing of existing drywall constructions.
- Toilet facilities 22 pieces;
- WT plants 39 pieces;
- Urinals 8;
- Panty kitchens 2 pieces;
- Piping Material Stainless steel.Heating distributor / collector 330 kW; Heating distributor / collector 210 kW; Water heater as a storage charging system 500 liter / 150 kW; Flat radiators; convector;
- Floor heating 30 kW, area 430 m
- Pipe DN 15 to DN 50 stainless steel pressed;
- Pipe DN 65 to DN 80 welded black steel pipe.Supply air 3600 m
- 1 pc exhaust equipment 2 900 m
- 5 pcs tube fans 120-180 m
- Expansion of the compressed air system PN 10;
- Pipe made of pressed steel;
- 18 pieces Entnahmeamaturen DN 15th
- Delivery and commissioning of a hazardous substance-high cabinet, F90, DIN EN 14727;
- Delivery and commissioning of a hazardous substance-base unit, F90, DIN EN 14727;
- Delivery and commissioning of a hazardous substance-work cabinet, 1800mm wide, modified for editing masks.
- Dismantling the existing fire water für 7 Water spray areas and 2 sprinkler extinguishing areas;
- Building a new fire water unit and re-installation of the remote control valve stations and Naßalarm valve stations;
- Dismantling of underwater fire water pump and re-installation in new, on site built fire water tank.
Approximately 695 m
Approximately 955 m
Approximately 955 m
ca. 365 m
50 m drainage pipes DN160 / 200;
about 55 m seepage DN200;
140m mounts / shelves;
45 m gutters;
ca. 635 m