Construction of a 4-storey extension building including connection to the existing building across all trades.
The goal of the entire project is the construction of a building on the currently cultivated land parcel no. 2778 Gewandhausstraße 7 in 08056 Zwickau including demolition of the existing building.
(See Appendix 1 - Extract from market value appraisal).
On the part of the client, the following information basic requirements for the new building:
1. Working for different departments: management, administration, finance / controlling / IT, property management, accounting, technology.
2. A total of about 55 - 60 jobs for GGZ.
3. An additional floor for commercial letting out, flexibly divided.
Further requirements see tasks in accordance with Annex. 2
General planning services for performance phases 1-4 HOAI, VgV - Negotiated with design competition to build a new administration building:
- Project planning in accordance with § 34 HOAI;
- Technical equipment in accordance with § 55 HOAI;
- Open space design in accordance with § 39 HOAI;
- Structural design in accordance with § 51 HOAI.
Cost ceiling of eligible construction costs (KG 200-500) total: about 3.8 million EUR gross.
Various advertising technique works for a museum exhibition vehicle.
Various advertising technique works for a museum exhibition vehicle:
Neck fleece fabric approximately 1 200 meters
Film prints about 280 m
Textile Prints approximately 260 m
Illuminated advertising space about 35 m
Manufacturing, delivery and assembly of printed fleece fabric (about 1 200 meters
Advertising technology works see II.1.4).
The Zwickau Gewandhaus was for years theater and drama facility, is to be restored and then continue to operate as such. The building is a historical monument.
Los 112 - Trockenbauarbeiten:
- Metal stud GKB / GKBI 350 m²;
- Facings GKB / GKBI 500 m²;
- Sound-absorbing wall and ceiling covering approximately 115 m²;
- Wall and ceiling linings, acoustic elements, melamine resin foam plates 120 m²;
- Kabelkanalverkofferung E-30 about 45 m;
- Fire Resistance Auslaibung penetrations through beamed ceilings about 30 m²;
- Clothing of ventilation ducts, 3- and 4-side about 15 m;
- Dachschrägen- / ceiling lining GKB approximately 370 m²;
- Suspended ceilings GKB approximately 367 m²;
- Pladur GK-acoustic ceiling about 326 m²;
- Fire protection cladding of columns and beams about 35 m;
- Toilet partitions, HPL Vollkenerplatten including doors 3 pcs .;.
- Prefabricated screed F30 / F90 100 m²;
- Fire protection coating F 90, steel profiles 26 sqm;
- Double bottom and cabinet frame approximately 66 m²;
- Opening and closing of existing drywall constructions.
- Toilet facilities 22 pieces;
- WT plants 39 pieces;
- Urinals 8;
- Panty kitchens 2 pieces;
- Piping Material Stainless steel.Heating distributor / collector 330 kW; Heating distributor / collector 210 kW; Water heater as a storage charging system 500 liter / 150 kW; Flat radiators; convector;
- Floor heating 30 kW, area 430 m
- Pipe DN 15 to DN 50 stainless steel pressed;
- Pipe DN 65 to DN 80 welded black steel pipe.Supply air 3600 m
- 1 pc exhaust equipment 2 900 m
- 5 pcs tube fans 120-180 m
- Expansion of the compressed air system PN 10;
- Pipe made of pressed steel;
- 18 pieces Entnahmeamaturen DN 15th
- Delivery and commissioning of a hazardous substance-high cabinet, F90, DIN EN 14727;
- Delivery and commissioning of a hazardous substance-base unit, F90, DIN EN 14727;
- Delivery and commissioning of a hazardous substance-work cabinet, 1800mm wide, modified for editing masks.
- Dismantling the existing fire water für 7 Water spray areas and 2 sprinkler extinguishing areas;
- Building a new fire water unit and re-installation of the remote control valve stations and Naßalarm valve stations;
- Dismantling of underwater fire water pump and re-installation in new, on site built fire water tank.