Channel construction, bored pile, reinforced concrete, concrete works, road works, hydraulic engineering and reconciliation work.
- Ordnance soundings;The connection work / Reconnection / connections are provided by the cable carrier;
- Ongoing monitoring and documentation of water levels in Eschbach, including meetings of emergency measures in coordination with the client; Ongoing monitoring of the inlet region in the casing and maintaining the business of Eschbach reconciliation;
- Preparing shotcrete linings for existing river walls, cavity injections existing river walls;
- Shotcrete for temporary securing excavation walls; Nailing for securing excavation walls;110 m on the western bank);
- Undertaking of buildings with reinforced concrete according to DIN 4123 and fuse with soil nails in individual sections on the east bank (total length about 40 m);285 m, including the manufacture of reinforced concrete and natural stone Auflagerkonsolen furring aquatic side of the pile wall;
- Reinforced concrete construction for the production of head beam constructions and a 10 m long cantilever plate (for bus stop) on piles;Inlet and outlet pot and workshop equipment. 8 m, including new construction on the same site; 8 m; 240 m on the east bank); 80 m); 50 m; 50 m); 40 m); 80 m);
- Installation, provision and dismantling of temporary water transfers to 2 individual sections, consisting of pipes DN 1400, including the headwater and underwater dams;
- Installation of filter dams consisting of stone mattresses with partly-hook and of charged filter web;250 m); 12 m; 280 m, including precast manholes D = 1 000 mm, within the Eschbachstraße, grave depth up to 3 m;
- Dismantling of a combined sewer DN700 stoneware in eastern shore area and properties on the same route with integration into the newly produced seawalls
- Road construction equipment (Sectional full expansion and renovation).
Road repair, repair of manholes and gullies, regulatory / replacement of caps.
approximately 17 000 m² of milling;
about 530 to asphalt binder delivery and installation;
produce about 2 200 tons asphalt surfacing.
Channel maintenance work:
140 St. manholes and gullies change;
Supply and install approximately 150 St. manhole covers and Sinkkästenaufsätze.
Cap regulation works:
regulate 400 St. caps, extend about 50 St. caps, exposing about 10 St. key rods.
Day care facility for children on the edge, Landscape Construction
An access Steel dock must be extended by a gallery. DW has to be built a new staircase from gratings and a steel handrail.
The advice is to take place in accordance with the relationship of the affected property to the rest of the urban environment and the preservation of urban and architectural qualities. For buildings that are listed buildings, the specifications of the monument protection must be considered. The court and facade program is promoted by the city, the neighborhood management Oberbarmen-Wichlinghausen and the neighborhood management Heckinghausen. The contractor must then immediately perform the duty a contact with the owner and start the consultation process. Some of the steps will be done by the city (Contracting Authority). The contractor will assist the Central subsidy management in carrying out the application procedures for the private home owner / inside.
With the granted funds can be expected to take about 80 applications. The number of hours for an application procedure, 16 hours is also based on experience and has been set for the comparison of offers for the offer calculation. For application procedures that are canceled by the private applicants or where the team "court and facade program" abort decides who already work performed, the contractor is paid out as remuneration.
By not approved funding (are applied) are added about 68 applications.
Metal construction, windows, doors, mullion and transom façade.
4 St. mullion and transom facades with 9 windows and doors 9;
45 St. steel windows;
3 St. fire protection glazing;
16 St. steel doors;
140 m aluminum window sills;
3 St. panoramic windows;
SHE system in the main stairwell with to and exhaust air wings.
This contract is the delivery, the coordination of the technical parameters of the building (the building itself is carried out by a body responsible for RZ company), the configuration and commissioning of an analysis environment for traffic in Ethernet networks. This analysis environment consists firstly of matrix switches for mirroring Ethernet network packets at the interface between LAN and WAN ports of the client on measurement for analysis of network traffic. Secondly, there is the analysis environment from sniffers for storage and analysis of network traffic. The entire analysis environment has ready, ie as described in this document, are usable and manageable, provided and delivered. Subject is also the care and maintenance of solutions for 3 years, as well as training and documentation. The maintenance and care can be extended by an optional fourth year (to a total maximum of 48 months).
Subject of lot 1 is to deliver to the sites in the light separator and Uellendahlerstraße in Wuppertal, the vote of the construction (the building itself is carried out by a body responsible for RZ company), configuration, commissioning and preparing the working order of matrix switches for mirroring Ethernet network packets at the interface between LAN and WAN ports of the client on measurement for analysis of network traffic.
Subject of Lot 2 is the delivery to locations in the light separator and Uellendahlerstraße in Wuppertal, the vote of the construction (the building itself is carried out by a body responsible for RZ company), configuration, commissioning and production of the state of readiness of a sniffer solution at the junction of LAN to WAN by the client.