The bridge is to be replaced by a new building in the course of restructuring Offenbacher cross. It transferred the A661 via the A3. The connector ramps to and from the motorways are in close proximity to the building.
To keep the intervention into the road space small, the superstructure is to be produced in prefabricated construction (steel composite beam floor systems).
Furthermore, we plan supporting frameworks for the completion of the superstructure. To prepare the excavation retaining walls are required.
The new bridge structure is produced at the same location as the existing building.
The new building has a total span of an average 94.75 m and will be constructed as a two-span building. The width between the rails is 15.60 m - 39.60 m - 15.60 m.
The services to be provided in detail engineering services are listed in detail under point II.2.4) of the contract notice.
. Called for the under point II.1.4) of this notice projects are to provide the following services mainly:
- Object and structural engineering bridge construction (construction and demolition) power phase 3,
- Object and structural engineering scaffolds power phase 3,
- Object and structural design shoring power phase 3,
- Special services include:
- Creating a construction time and construction of a concept,
- SiGeKo services,
- Complementary services for object and structural engineering,
- Structural analysis for the existing building for bauzeitige traffic guidance and the necessary dimensioning of reinforcement measures.
Period of performance, deadlines:
expected completion Starting 28 KW 2017th
Other interim deadlines resulting from the tender documents.
Type of power accident - Repair work SPL systems BAB-Nord 2017/2018; Lot 2: area AM Alsfeld scope of service disassembly and reassembly of vehicle restraint systems steel and concrete - construction