Production of a road gyro (outer radius 20 m, carriageway width 7 m, with 5 connecting branches (of which a provisional) preparation of site areas as the anticipation action for Lot 2:. Temporary bridge.
Transportation, installation, maintenance, dismantling and return transport of heavy road bridge device SS80 (individual spans 84/49/77/56 m, total length 266 m, height above valley floor 70 m), including the preparation and dismantling of the substructures with founding members.
Approximately EUR 13 800 m
2length oriented working scaffolds, some without anchoring ability and on buildings, heights uppermost scaffold levels up to 14 m;
- 1 pc main distribution;
- Central Battery System with approx 60 pcs safety lights;
- Approximately 11 700 meters cables and wires;
- Approximately 3 900 m cable ducts;
- 200 m cable channels, including device installation ducts;.
- Penetration seals at cable and pipe penetrations;
- 110 St. installing equipment;
- 70 St. luminaires for indoor and outdoor lighting;
- Erdung- and lightning protection systems;
- Site electricity and construction site lighting;
- 700 m² disassembly, low installation density.
Heating and cooling systems.
- Ca. to drive 50 Sectional radiators on Tijiao;
- Ca. 500 m pipelines primarily pressfitting DN15-DN32;
- District heating connection directly DN 32;
- Ca. 12,000 m heating and cooling pipe for welding DN15-DN250;
- Ca. 1000 fittings Heating / cooling DN15-DN200;
- Ca. 6600 m
2Floor heating with heating circuit;
- Supply approximately 7 000m
2on-site component activation;
- Ca. 115 Ceiling cassette change-over;
- Ca. 70 air coolers;
- 2 pumps per 400 kW;
- 4 Dry Cooler glycol water underground 230 kW each with about 20 Baffle silencer;
- 6 buffer per 5 m³;
- 1 combi pump pressure maintenance with vacuum degassing 2 m³;
- Ca. 28 circulators heating / cooling;
- District heating connection directly DN 80;
- 3 underground KMR-lines DN50-DN80, a total of approximately 120 line meters;
- Ca. 16 tons of steel construction;
- BS sealings pipelines and BS-sealing of penetrations.