- Approximately 287 m
- Creating doorways and wall Duch fractures,
- 160 running meters Kanalarebiten, groundwater and soil pipes for wastewater and rainwater to DN 125,
- 40 running meters land and property lines Fürt greasy wastewater to DN 100,
- 3 pieces of manholes,
- 800 m
- Establishment of an elevator shaft,
- Construction of shear walls and staircases made of reinforced concrete.
Dismantling / building works.
Approx. 400 m² dismantling glass building window
Approx. 620 m Dismantling wall cover metal
Approx. 359 m² dismantling LM window
Approx. 1250 m² expansion of floor coverings
Approx. 395 m² Expansion of screed including insulation as well as insulation layer
Approx. 200 m² dismantling of drywall walls
Approx. 544 m² dismantling suspended ceilings
Approx. 300 m² clearing, shrubbery
Approx. 250 m³ floor excavation 3-5 m
Approx. 490 m² masonry work
Approx. 8,000 kg steel in concrete
Approx. 50 m Grounding ring stainless steel V4A Rd10
Approx. 340 m sewer pipe and sewage pipe.
The Nuremberg County performs a general renovation of the Leibniz-Gymnasium in Fischbacher Str. 23, 90518 Altdorf by.
Large parts of the existing building will be demolished.