The ATB is planning a new center for technology and knowledge transfer at the institute's location in Potsdam. The space program includes areas for meetings, communication and scientific conferences as well as for user training, workshops and seminars for employees and guests. In addition, the new building will also provide the ATB with facilities for laboratories for chemico-physical, microbiological and molecular biological analyzes, as well as associated office spaces and IT infrastructure. In total. the new building is about 2 000 m
The construction works are advertised as individual awards in EU-wide and national procurement procedures. According to the award concept, from today's perspective, approximately 43 separate procurement procedures will be carried out until the beginning of 2018.
This contract notice covers exclusively the telecommunications and information technology installations.
Telecommunication and information technology installations for new construction, approx. 5 000 m
> LAN network consisting of 2 data cabinets 42 U, equipped with passive and active components for approx. 380 ports;
> Fire detection system for 5 rings complete with key deposit and FIPS with approx. 300 pieces of various sensors, line-shaped smoke detector and smoke suction system;
> Associated cable system consisting of:
- approx. 12 000 m Cat 7 cable,
- approx. 3 000 m Cat 7 double cable,
- approx. 240 m LWL outdoor / indoor cable,
- approx. 5 000 m fire detection cables.
The LfU Brandenburg plans to Deichrückverlegung by building a dike portion connected to the Altdeichrückbau for the upgrading of its flood defenses on the Oder.On the crown of Deichverteidigungsweg is disposed of asphalt. With completion of the contract section 51 all temporary construction roads, storage areas and jetties are to dismantle in the lowland.
As things stand, is of a value scope of the construction work (listing the minimum demanding) in the net amount of 6549 437.07 EUR assumed.
Following the HOAI §43, performance image engineering structures, installation 12 with amendments and specifications by the contracting authority 8 The following special services are within the power stage to be provided by tenderers:
7.1 Incorporation into the present planning (additional expense to HOAI § 8 (3)).
7.2 Cost Control.
7.3 Checking the inventory plans BL51 of Works supplier.Notice of default.
7.5 Construction supervision:
1) validity check of the staking;
2) monitoring the performance of the work:
- Participating in warding of the contractor in the construction project,
- Monitoring the implementation of the object in accordance with the approved for carrying documents, the building contract and the specifications of the AG,
- Testing and evaluation of the authorization of supplements (progress test, checking the existence and the amount after checking the impact on the construction, assisting in claim negotiation, logging the Supplement negotiation,
- Performing or causing of control tests (Geotechnical control test is ordered separately from LfU, in consultation with AG)
- Monitoring the rectification of identified deficiencies in the acceptance of the services,
- Documentation of the construction process (in the weekly report of the Consultancy and occasion further dates between Baurapporten);Check the allowances;
4) Assist with regulatory inspections;
5) assisting in the purchase of goods and services;
6) audit, comparison of the results of audits of the contract price.
7.6 Participation in additional coordination tasks including: testing LfU, appraiser, etc. KMBD
7.7 Creation and Bautagebuch Bauabschlussbericht.
7.8 Inspection of the documentation of the contractor for the construction process.
Project management services, including for the construction of a medical center. Service Center AOK Northeast at the site Müllerstraße / Ostend road or Müllerstraße 143, 13353 Berlin. The new building is to be constructed with a floor space (NF) according to DIN 277 of about 5400 m
Projektsteuerungsleistungen gem. AHO, Issue no. 9, project management services in the construction and real estate, as of May 2014 (concretized in the tender documents). The contract includes significant portions of the power levels and areas of action after AHO-performance image.
A gradual commissioning is provided:
Stage 1: Preparation project;
Stage 2: planning;
3rd stage: design preparation;
4th stage: design;
5th Stage: project completion.
The general contractor for the execution of the works is expected to be contracted 01.06.2018.