Restoration Hall - VE 7 - Demolition West Wing.
Demolition West Wing:
- Concrete Demolition sole unbewehrt: 500 m
- Demolition Floor structure DG: 600 m
- Distance Flooring: 2000 m
. - Demolition tiling floor, including floor to bare ceiling: 150 m
- Demolition interior doors 1flg .: 30 pcs .;
- Demolition G-walls: 300 m
- Demolition walls MW, to 64 cm: 200 m
- Teeing Wandputz: 900 m
- Excavation: 100 m
- Demolition pollutants KMF in sanitary areas: 100 m
- Demolition plastic blinds: 20 pcs .;
- Include temporary backup Site passages: 6 pcs.
Restoration Hall - VE 1 - site equipment overall.
Site equipment - overall exercise:
- Place 1 piece sanitary containers, connect, hold, break down;
- 150 m site fence with gates for barrier incl provision 100 weeks;.
. - 13 pieces Baustrom - up connection distributor incl leads, group distribution and final distribution, wait degrade, hold, implement;
- 4 pieces Bauwasseranschlüsse incl associated fresh and waste water lines: production, maintenance, conversion and deconstruction..
Restoration Hall - VE 2 - plumbing / heating installations west wing.
Plumbing / heating installations West Wing:
- Dismantling of 2 sanitary strands with SW and TW installations over 4 floors;
- Dismantling in 8 sanitary facilities, fittings, porcelain and furnishings;
- Reinstalling 2 sanitary strands with SW and TW installations;
- Reinstallation of 8 sanitary facilities, fittings, porcelain and furnishings;
- Fire safety upgrade of cable bushings of existing heating installations;
- Exchange of existing radiators to a small extent;
- Disassembly and reassembly of existing radiators;
- Completion of the thermal insulation of TGA installations in the Central Heating;
- Exchanging Strangabsperrventilen and differential pressure regulators;
- Adjustments Flow balancing;
- Rebind existing heating circuits.
Restoration Hall - VE 3 - Air conditioning systems west wing.
Ventilation systems West Wing:
- Dismantling of 2 exhaust strands over 4 floors,
- Removing any room fans in the sanitary areas,
- Reinstalling 2 exhaust strands together and Deflector
Fire protection equipment,
- New installation of 8 single room incl fans line connections.
The exhaust duct.
Restoration Hall - VE 4 - Starkstromtechnik west wing.
Power Installations West Wing:
- Demonatgearbeiten with about 160 pieces lights, about 10 distribution closets, about 150 piece installation equipment, 20 m cable trays, 800 m lines. 40 piece floor tanks, about 400 meters lightning protection;
- Reinstallation of about 10 pieces closet distributors F30, circa 150 head lights, about 60 pieces The rescue walkway lights, 50 m cable trays, about 1 200 meters lines of various cross-sections, about 80 pieces Components Setting for lighting control, 150 pieces Installationsgeräe, about 50 pieces fire barriers, approximately 350 m lightning protection lines and approximately 20 ground rod;
- 1 central battery system for emergency lighting.
The construction project consists of the construction of four 5-storey apartment buildings with a total of 165 residential units on the property WA3 in Potsdam Bornstedt.The western boundary of the building field forms the fence of the neighboring property.
Access to the site over the Jochen-Klepper-Straße and Reinhold-Schneider-Strasse.
Planned are per house: 4 floors and 1 basement with a ceiling height of 2.65 m (UG), 2.97 m (EC to 3rd floor).
The 5 multi-family houses are rectangular as compositeIn the building loggias are cut.
Each house 1 and house 2 and house 4 and 5 are identical.The apartment buildings are along the streets surrounding it. The building will get a bright EIFS façade, structured through a window and sill strip with finely profiled window elements made of plastic with sun protection glazing. The flat roof is planned as a warm roof with a bitumiösen Abdichtungund Gravelling.
- Site equipment;
- Scaffolding work;
- Concrete work;
- Insulation work;
- Other (see LV).
The ATB plans to the Institute Location Max-Eyth-Allee 100 14469 Potsdam in the construction of a center for technology and knowledge transfer. The space program includes areas for conferences, communication and scientific conferences, as well as user training, workshops and seminars for staff and guests. Furthermore, the new building will provide the ATB with surfaces for laboratories for chemical-physical, microbiological and molecular biological analysis as well as associated offices and IT infrastructure. In total. is the new building over about 2 000m
2Usable area, comprising about 900 m 2for laboratories, 500 m 2in the field of communication and knowledge transfer and further 500 m 2for offices.
The works will be advertised as individual awards in EU-wide and national procurement procedures. Gem. Award concept are from today's perspective inges. about 43 separate procurement procedures carried out by the end of 2017th
The present EU prior information notice concerns only the structural work.
Structural work, earthworks, reinforced concrete work, masonry work, sealing work, Underground drainage, foundation earth.
2. Nature and scope of performance:
about 12 750 meters
about 2 000m
3supporting layer pads
150 m underground pipes
Foundation earth, concrete core activation
ca. 705 m
about 3 180 m
approximately 11 000m
about 880 tons of reinforcing steel
about 2 300 meters
2Masonry, d = 24 cm.
The little street is located in Potsdam South, in the Babelsberg district, and belongs to the category residential street. The scheduled work includes all services for repair of transport facilities.
Making ETBF 4.000 m³ earthworks, approx 420 sqm bituminous pavement including SoB and board plants, approximately 4,145 m² pavement fixing including manufacture SoB and Bordanalgen, about 230 m² Pavement fixing of concrete slabs / manufacture mosaic pavement, approximately: Client - Lot 1.. 260 m² driveways mounting from small plasters produce approximately 305 m sewer PP pipe DN 200 produced incl. earthworks, approximately 255 m PP pipe DN 150 produced with 43 pcs HA shafts incl. earthworks, approximately 385 m PE HE DN 100 produced incl. nodes, fittings, earthworks, approximately 340 m PE HE DN 80 produced incl. nodes, fittings, earthworks, including produce about 43 pcs TW house connections. Earthwork, 400m storm sewer DN 200 with 594 pcs Füllkörperrigolen, approx 42 pcs trees, about 300 m² turf, about 895 meters street lights with 28 light points. Lot 2 - Client: EWP Title - district about 423 m plastic casing including earthworks, moldings, welding, approx 44 pcs Hausanschlussvorstreckungen.. Title - electric approximately 460 m laying ON cable 4x150 - 240 mm², approx 44 pcs Hausanschlussvorstreckungen.
Mapping of animal species (particularly and strictly protected) in zukünfitigen construction.
On the construction site, a building with five almost the same type residential buildings is planned with a total of 95 apartments. The Vierspänner be formed uniformly without vertical separation with five storeys. There is a massive construction.
The assignable action entails Trockenbauarbeiten.