Creation of a curtain wall made of metal, sun protection, glazing and windows and doors.
Metalworking façade, glass construction works for the renovation of a town hall (built in 1976).
The following investments are planned under this measure:
Construction of a new workshop for two working states,
Construction of a two-storey factory building following the workshop,
Construction of a cleaning plant (WWTP) with subsequent functional building,
Construction of a new underground mine cleaning,
New construction of outdoor facilities for connection to the track of DB Netz AG as well as roadside development,
Construction of new facilities for media supply and disposal,
Construction of a rainwater reservoir for the introduction of rainwater into the Muffiansgraben.
- The newly built workshop hall is a double track, single-storey plant, each with a working state.11,40 m at the ridge of the saddle roof.
- The longitudinally adjacent to the workshop hall, two-storey factory building is monolithic, built in masonry construction.46.6 m long, 8.7 m wide and 7.8 m (First) high.
ARA with functional building:
- The ARA consists of the wash bay and functional buildings and is built to the west to the workshop on the track 14th56,80 m and a width of 8.19 m.
- 430m track delivery and installation.Points heating.
Kabeltief- and pipeline.
Rainwater retention basin area 750 m
New electrical equipment in workshop shed, operating buildings, cleaning plant and function building
- Distribution system (main and sub-distribution).
- Lighting systems including emergency lighting.
- Socket systems (electrants).Connections of provided resources. Power installations.
- Grounding / potential equalization.
Waste and water systemsSupply and waste pipes.
- Domestic hot water production with distribution in the office building and the workshop (loop).
- Drinking water and hot water distribution networks in the functional building and ARA.
- Wastewater and sewage networks in all buildings, with underground pipes in the ground.
- Heat with boiler (118 kW) and CHP (39/20 kW).
- Heat distribution networks for static heating system (operational and functional building).
- Floor heating (social facilities and working pits).
- Radiant ceiling panels (workshop and ARA).
Washing Technology + Abwasserreinigungsanlage
WC washing machine,
Exhaust Gas Extraction,
Trucks for Powerpack exchange,
The individual machine installations are advertised with functional service descriptions.
The county of Kassel intends the Willy Brandt school in Kassel Brückenhofstr. to rehabilitate. The reconstruction takes place in 4 construction phases and preparatory measures, which have already been issued.
In this case, the work is in the construction phase I.
Tracts C and D of the property are to be installed in the
Framework of the construction phase I in some areas and
be pitted. Drop during coring
containing substances containing pollutants, which are
of the work dismantled and disposed of in a professional manner
Need to become. In the erection of the buildings are
including pollutant-containing materials.
These materials include asbestos products
(Asbestos cement boards / moldings, pipes, ducts,
Fire protection doors, inserts in metal partition walls,
Flat sealants, asbestos-containing fillers, etc.).
KMF insulation materials (façade insulation, ceiling coverings,
Pipe / duct insulation, insulation interior walls, etc.)
Before complete building the building
are the pollutants from and / or from the building according to. the
regulations and regulations
and a controlled disposal.
A 44, VKE 01 (A 7, AS Kassel-Ost - AK Kassel-Mitte), 8 phase: bridges, noise barriers, road construction.
Construction of a rainwater retention basin made of reinforced concrete, volume approx. 8 600 m
Approximately 16,000 m
The project includes the new construction of the B 252 as a western town bypass of the municipalities of Münchhausen, Wetter as well as the new construction of the B 62 as a southern site bypass of the municipality of Lahntal
The building section of the OU considered begins with construction km 15 + 000 and ends with construction km 16 + 500.(Railway station) 2972 (Warburg-Sarnau) of the Kurhessenbahn and its relocation of railway km 99.8 and 100.9 including the conversion of parts of the railway stations at Sarnau station (Bf). The new intersections are made as road overpasses.
These changes and conversions of the railway line and of the Sarnau railway directly or indirectly require a large number of further reconstruction measures in the adjoining stretch network.
The engineering services to be provided in detail are listed in point II.2.4) of the contract notice.II.1.4) The above-mentioned activities are essentially the following:
Field of tasks Road traffic:6 to 8, 6 to 8, 6th
- Local construction supervision,Surveying services,
- SiGeKo services for the planning phase / construction phase,
- detailed planning of the construction phases.
Field of tasks Rail transport:6 to 8, 6 to 8.
- Construction contract / technical building supervision Traffic system / Technical equipment,
- personnel deployment planning for construction contract / technical building supervision,
- Railway operations and monitoring,VV BAU-STE of the EBA,
- environmentally friendly construction supervision,
- Services according to construction site ordinance.
Period of performance, deadlines:
prospective awarding 11/2017,03/2019 to 09/2020.
Other inter-terminations result from the tender documents.
Construction of a Stahlbtonbrücke, clear width between the abutments: 26 m, shallow foundation, superstructure: haunched, slack reinforced support.
Approximately produced 4100 m³ pit producing approximately 610 m³ reinforced concrete, producing about 170 m² Gußasphalt producing about 900 m² asphalt.
Construction of a new bridge, including the preparation of a bypass B 252, B 252, OU MüWeLa.
Conclude a framework contract on Gleisinstandhaltungs-, Mining, Haltestellen- and paving work in a daisy chain of Kassel public transport network (KVG) and regional train Kassel (RBK) over a term of 3 years with the option to extend by one year.Line network for performing track maintenance work, Weichenauswechselungen and renovation work on stations. The details of which are disclosed in the tender documents.
Award of construction contracts in the form of a framework contract for an annual power list.Detailed descriptions are given in the tender documents. Even minimum turnover and continuous employment can not be guaranteed.
Conclusion of a framework contract for railway maintenance, civil engineering, stop and paving work on the network of Kasseler Verkehrs-Gesellschaft AG (KVG) and the Regionalbahn Kassel (RBK) for a period of three years.Line network for the execution of track maintenance work, switch substitution and restoration work at bus stops. Details of this are to be found in the tender documents.
Contracts for construction work in the form of a framework contract for an annual performance index.Further details can be found in the tender documents. Minimum turnover and continuous employment are also not guaranteed.
Starting date: 1.5.2017
End of contract 31.4.2020.