Construction of a new 6-storey surgical emergency room and surgical center:
- BGF approximately 21,050 m
- BRI approximately 88 500 meters
- Construction: reinforced concrete.
Installation of fire protection of plastic plates,
- H of 60 to 300 cm;
- about 4 550 m;
- Level: UG - 5th floor.
New construction of a 6-storey surgical emergency room and operating center,
- BGF approx. 21 050 m
- BRI about 88 500 m
- Construction: reinforced concrete.
Installation of surgical wall cladding upholstery made of HPL and wooden handrail with stainless steel brackets,
Level: UG - 5th floor,
- surgical wall cladding HPL: approx. 2 180 m²;
- Wooden handrail with stainless steel consoles: approx. 428 m.
Clear 24: Flooring work.
Approx. 2 400 m
The service is spread out over several phases, sometimes overlapping stages (construction phases) with work interruptions. The services are to be completed on a chronological basis according to construction progress, in connection with the work of further trades. Due to these dependencies, it is not possible to ensure continuous performance.
Position 6/7-BO1 Stock building A:
- Building of existing buildings A: Compensation and substructures 7.8.17 - 6.10.17,
- existing building A: flooring including balancing and flooring 9.10.17- 10.11.17,
- Building of existing building A: Floor sealing 15.1.18 - 26.1.18.
Stage 6/7-BO2 Flooring New buildings:
- Annex House A: Flooring including balancing and baseboardists 2.11.17 - 16.2.18,
- new building N: flooring including balancing and sockellists 1.12.17 - 16.3.18,
- Sports hall: flooring including balancing and sockellists 15.1.18 - 9.2.18.
Position 7-BO3 Floor sealing New buildings, finishing work:
- Cultivation house A: Floor sealing 24.1.18 - 23.3.18,
- sports hall: floor sealing 26.2.18 - 9.3.18,
- new building N: floor sealing 5.3.18 - 27.4.18,
- All subobjects: Rework: until 25.5.18.
In the district of Dresden-Coschütz the Collmberg stockpile whose composition consists of tailings, Außerbilanzerz, Armerz, ore, municipal waste from GDR households, construction waste and lignite ash is. The mining residues resulting from the uranium mining SAG / Wismut at the location of the stockpile (pit box Heidenschanze) from the period 1948 to 1955. In particular, from the legacy of uranium mining results in disadvantageous effects on the protection soil, water and air, which in accordance with current water -, ground and eliminate radiation protection requirements by taking appropriate measures or minimize.
Basic services engineering structures, line phases 3-7 according to § 43 HOAI 2013 plus special benefits for hours proof chargeable construction costs net 5400 000.00 EUR with basic services Structural engineering, phases 1-6 according to § 51 HOAI 2013 for retaining structures for securing terrain jumps, compensable construction costs net 349 500.00 EUR and basic services free equipment, work phases 3 - 6 in accordance with § 39 HOAI 2013, for off-road designs and plantations, construction costs net 730 000,00 EUR. Size of the stockpile area: 17 ha.
S 177 New Radeberg - BAB A4, construction of the bridge BW 17Ü1a: superstructure of steel girders, foundation piles; Individual spans: 43.3 to 45.2 m; Producing traffic routing; Producing during construction and site access widening in the area of BAB A4.
2 730 m
1 341 m
1 341 m
460 m Teilsickerleitung DN 600;
51 m drainage channel DN 400;
28 m drainage line DN 200;
85 m drainage piping, GRP, DN 150/200;
7 St. bridge operations;
88 m Ortbetonbohrpfähle, DU 120 cm;
159 t reinforcing steel;
592 t of steel girders with Betonobergurt;
1 St. spherical bearings;
4 St. elastomeric bearings;
24 m roadway transition structure;
214 m steel handrail;
72 m line and hangers;
214 m FRS steel superstructure;
97 m from FRS BSWF, center strip.
Fl. 22 - Sports ground impact wall, sporting goods.
Abzurechen to existing building / extension / sports hall
Baffle: Metallwinkelaufständerung: 207 m
Internals windows, hangar doors, hall doors
Sport hall outer door 170/240 cm, 1-flg: 1 St .; Gerätraumtor 251/226 cm: 1 St .; Gym access door, 1 leaf, 151/226 cm: 2 St .; Control room window 251/126 cm: 1 St .; Whiteboard: 1 St .;
Sports floor: primer, bottom seal made of polymer bitumen 1LG, compensate for unevenness, thermal insulation, EPS, 80 mm, cover, PE-film, 0.2 mm, sports floor construction surface elastic, linoleum flooring 3.2 mm: 426 m
Pitch mark: 640 m
Sports equipment: Sprossenwand- double complex, around 200/260 cm: 3 St .; Impact protection / Turnmatte 1 820/950/80 mm: 6 St .; Climbing poles, 4-poles: 1 St .; The ball net electrically liftable: 172 m
Basketball hoop with safety net attachment: 7 St.
Fachlos 20: Sports floor / baffle / installation exercise equipment.
475.00 m²: area elastic sports floor according to DIN 18032, with linoleum flooring and insulation of mineral wool
65.00 m²: sports floor as rigid construction in the equipment room
1.00 psch pitch mark
220.00 m²: baffle according to DIN 18032, with wood cladding, birch plywood, birch-veneered surface, clear coated, micro-perforation, incl Geräteraumtor and flaps..
1.00 St .: sports hall access door 2flgl WxH 2,80x2,40m, T30-RS, Emergency exit closure according DIN179-A, full panic function, integrated in the baffle wall to 18032, with an integrated overhead door closers
1.00 St .: exterior door, 2flgl. WxH 3,17x2,52m, Emergency exit closure according DIN179-A, full panic function, integrated in the baffle wall to 18032, embodiments in accordance with RC2
1.00 St .: gymnasium window BxH 1,75x1,345m, F30, integrated into the baffle by 18032
107.00 m²: acoustic wall covering made of birch multiplex slats section 40/18, Ballproof
69,00 m²: Acoustic ceiling linings made of birch multiplex slats section 40/18, Ballproof
Various fitted sports equipment with accessories such as climbing pole, double field wall bars, Klettertauanlage, basketball equipment, for home field, and as an exercise equipment, plug-stretching system,
Completion underbody sports floor (title 1.2) to 09/11/2017
Completion baffle and acoustic clothing to 12/08/2017
Orders are placed under the condition that the company remains bound to the offer price for the service until the completion of the maintenance contract.
In the bid evaluation the prices indicated in the maintenance services at a scheduled period of 4 years are taken into account without using a present value factor.
A non-emitted maintenance price will result in exclusion from the tender process.
Disassembly, recycling, re-installation of a monumental acoustic drop ceiling made of aluminum sheet metal panels with Dämmauflagen about 2 000m
Lot 2 - renewal of the catenary system.
. - 78 masts including establishment;
- 10 transverse structures (without directional rope);
- 13 transverse structures (1-3) indicative ropes;
- 8 sheets of photographic paper;
- 16 boom simple contact lines;
- 43 boom catenary;
- supply and install 2755 m trolley wire AC-100 Cu;
- 1 365 m Cu carrying cable 95 mm
- regulate 1540 m simple contact lines;
- regulate 2 125 m catenary;
- provide five sectioning and assemble;
- provide 7 lightweight section insulators and assemble;
- 4 provide feed and assemble;
- Remove the 102 concrete masts including foundations;.
- Remove the five steel masts including foundations;.
Disassemble 35 transverse structures (without topping cable) -;
- Remove the 6 cross-structures (1-3 directional ropes);
- Remove the 26 sheets of photographic paper;
- Remove 2 530 m simple contact lines;
- Remove 850 m catenary;
- Remove 5 sectioning;
- Remove 5 feed.
Fl. 23 - repainting.
Abzurechen to existing building / extension / sports hall
Preparing the inner surfaces of walls and primed: Extension 1 982 m², sport hall 490 m², existing building 5645 m²; Preparing the ceiling and prime: Extension 1 195 m², 162 m² gym, existing buildings: 1,938 m²; full surface filling / grind walls: Extension 730 m, sports hall 368 m²; full area filling ceiling / grind: Extension: 20 m²; Sports hall 151 m²; Plaster filling / grind: existing building 3,490 square meters.
Wallpapering painters fleece
Spanning with reinforcement fabric walls: Extension 1570 m², sport hall 539 m², existing building 585 m²; Spanning with reinforcement fabric ceilings: Extension 513 m, sports hall 12 m², existing building 893 sqm.
Coating (various substrates)
Walls with silicate color: Extension 1982 m², sport hall 699 m², existing building 4996 m²; Walls / ceilings of exposed concrete glaze: 890 m² extension, sports hall 70 m;
Cover with silicate color: Extension 1310 m², existing building 1938 m²;
Coating wood components: sports hall 309 m; solidify brick / sandstone areas: existing building 649 sqm.
Extension 2 540 m, 472 m sports hall, existing building 3073 m.
Fachlos 18 cement screed.
Leveling compound / mortar in different thicknesses up to 30mm as required;
about 1 240m
Fl. 27 - free installations.
- Sports facilities with a small pitch 27x45 m, with 1 215 m
- Hard surfaces for playground and farmyard 2 600 m
- 170 lm retaining walls, 156 yds stairs, 100 yds seating steps, 250 lm drainage channels
- Equipment: 2 tool sheds 4x8 m, cycle shelter 66 m
- Planting 50 tree plantings, 850 m
Fachlos 15: Facade TO2.
1 St. Engineering processing, structural engineering, shop drawings,
55 m² curtain wall made of colored aluminum fins on wood-UK with MW between insulation,
25 m² curtain wall made of fiber cement panels on metal-UK with MW insulation,
530 m² EIFS, diff. Insulation thicknesses (mineral wool with mineral finishing coat)
93 running meters Tropfkanten- and transition profile,
140 m² lime-cement interior plaster.
Curtain walls 14.08.2017 to 03.11.2017,
Insulation work 18/09/2017 to 10/20/2017,
Fassadenputzarb. 23/10/2017 to 17/11/2017,
Innenputzarbeiten 23/10/2017 to 11/03/2017.
Fachlos 26: Sports floor / baffle / sports equipment / acoustics.
- Double sprung floor with linoleum floor covering and floor heating,
- Yard Line,
- baffle laminated timber elements approximately 312 m²,
- 2 pieces equipment room doors,
- 2 pieces gymnasium access door 2-flüglich with glass cutting and impact wall floor covering,
- 6 pieces of different sizes Wandeklappen for sports equipment in the baffle wall niches
- GKB-wall ball throw approximately 95 m²,
- Acoustic elements ceiling board Peer wood elements approximately 140 m²,
- GK ceiling suspended, ball throw about 290 m²,
- Sports equipment including:.. 3 Sprossenwand double-conditioning plant climbing pole, 6 pcs rigid, 1 piece
Stk. Div. Basketball baskets, 8 pcs. Spielfpfosten, 1 pc. Klettertauanlage, plug computing system.
Restoration a student housing bricks, 17 floors - 63% works, 33% CONSULT TECHNICAL building equipment, 4% outdoor facilities - BGF 11,096 m
Trades way assignment is defined - in due course.
See item II.1.4 -. Renovation of a residence hall. After completion of planning of the different lots, they will be published separately.
Lot 1 track construction, earthworks / Civil Engineering and LBP measures.
- track construction1 818.0 m EC 340.0 m EC 2 188.0 m EC 2 188.0 m EC 1 440.0 m EC 614.0 m EC 380.0 St 662.0 m 266.0 m 2054 m EC
- Haltestellenbau, road construction and earthworks116.0 m² 294.0 m² 2 408.0 m² 80.0 m 1 784.0 m³ 8 851.0 m³ 1 217.0 m³ 1 224.0 m 1 800.0 m³ 785.0 m² 6 515.00 m² 3 818.0 m³ 895.0 m² 1 057.0 m 891.0 m 805.0 m² 778.0 m² 414.0 m² 65.0 m² 283.0 m 2nd
- drainage87.0 m 12.0 St 643.0 m 389.0 m 210.0 m
New control and drainage shafts 13.0 St
- Demolition construction equipment
Technikhaus Infineon 1 St
Endpoint building thief climbing 1 St
Civil engineering - media5580 m
Cabinet dismantle 6 St
Manhole expand 16 St600 m³ 1450 m² 3740 m 600 m 8 St
Cable ducts ran. u Install 38 St400 m 45 m 1 St
Foundations LSA masts 2 St
- Services Nature and wildlife conservation1,000 m 1600 m 110 St 230 m
Felling trees and clearing 53 St180 St 2200 m² 6000 m² 4200 m³
Tree plantings 8 St460 St
Stone and dead wood pile 8 St800 m
- Additional Services400 m²
Temporaries for the site put option, foot260 m³
Traffic safety services (marking,Traffic signals) for
the traffic management during construction
Verkehrsfreigabe- and final labeling
Making steady signs.