Extension of the UNFCCC in Bonn.
Gas, water and drainage systems (sanitary).
Gas, water and drainage systems (sanitary).
- 1600 m water pipes (DN15-50) of stainless steel;
- 550 m water pipes (DN15-50) Polybutylene (PB);
- 117 St. sanitary equipment of sanitary ware;
- 34 St. sanitary equipment sanitary ware (accessible);
- 1 pc booster station (1.5 kW) f TW including control;..
. - 1 pc booster station (2.2 kW) for well water including control;.
- 1 St. hopper PE V = 2000 L;
- 2 000 m sewers (DN50-200) made of cast iron;
- 1 pc double pump sewage lifting unit 12 m
- 2 St. Fully submersible submersible sewage pump double unit 36 m
- 2 St. Fully submersible submersible sewage pump double unit 40 m
- 2 St. Fully submersible submersible sewage pump double unit 53 m
-. 3 St. Fully submersible submersible pump f faecal waste water containing for vertical wet well installation (22 m
- Associated control.
Proof: Minimum requirement for suitability.
Maintenance is with advertised.
The Institute for Federal Real Estate as principal (AG) proposes to grant the renewal of building automation to a qualified contractor in connection with the modernization of the Grandhotel Petersberg.
There is a conversion action / part renovation / refurbishment of building automation of Grandhotel Petersberg in inventory is running a hotel.
The conversion is divided into 2 phases of construction:
BA 1: North Wing (part 2 + 3 + 4);
BA 2: South Wing (part 1).
The services mainly include:
The renovation of the Grandhotel Petersberg includes technical / economic optimization of ventilation systems and heating and refrigeration systems. In this context, the associated building automation will be rebuilt, renovated and redeveloped. There are incl. Cabinet completely renewed partially and partly revised in the existing cabinets 9 information centers with about 2000 hardware points.
Planning services for building services for a family, school and sports pool.The construction decision is to be taken even in 2017 based on a business case for the construction and operation of the bath. The project planning has been announced already in the course of a competition, followed by negotiation procedures; the achievements of structural design will be advertised separately. no generation facilities must be planned in the pool for these media.
The building services includes:System group 1 Wasser-Abwasser - water; Sewage sanitary-engineering of plants with branched network
- installations for purifying waste water
- Equipment for the chemical and physical treatment of water
Swimming pool water treatment consisting essentially of:Investment group 2 heat supply - heating equipment for the pool water, sauna etc. Integration into system groups 1 and 3
- house distribution station for distributing heatHeat cool; heat recovery; Be, - and dehumidification, etc. Exterior lighting. Single battery;
- Central emergency lighting;
- lightning protection and grounding systems;
- lighting systems with special requirements.Profibusausgang Public address systems; Site supervision; Timing systems, POS systems; including access systems, remote control transmission networks. Investment group 6 conveyor systems - systems to ensure a barrier-free access to the pool as required by law.
- Equipment for Verfahrung a mobile platform.
7.- investment group 7 process plants - Laundry and Cleaning Equipment
- Fire extinguishers;
- smoke removal systems as automatically operated plant;
- fire detection systems;Water treatment;
- technical equipment for water treatment plant also see Group 1;
- technical equipment for sewage discharge;
- technical equipment for water pumping and storage;
- technical equipment for sludge treatment.Medium size kitchens for catering including storage and cooling Conditioning Group 8 building automation -Gebäudeautomationssysteme or automation systems with plant intergroup system integration.
Structural work on a functional and office building with a basement and six full floors.The access to the property is located in the Charles Street opposite the Nideggerstraße. The building is cross constantly on the north side to the premises of "SWB Energie und Wasser" and on the eastern side of Charles Street. The building has four staircases. The façade envelope consists of a mineral insulation, air layer and pre-walled clinkers. The shoring consists of both an overlapping bored pile wall and a Trägerbohlverbau, partially tied back with shotcrete.
The performance includes not only the general construction means, the shoring and excavation works, concrete and masonry work, insulation work and TGA inlays (ground water, sprinklers, ventilation ducts, CCTC, concrete conduit installation Electric, foundation earth).6 St ..
New underground parking and cultivation clinic about 4 800 meters
Planning services for building services for a family, school and sports pool.
The size of the entire measure provisional Feuerwehrumfahrt comprises approximately 500 m2.
It is in the advertised work primarily to demolition and dismantling, as well as the construction of new asphalt surfaces as Feuerwehrumfahrt.
Benefits of structural design for a family, school and sports pool.
Stadtwerke Bonn intend to build a family, school and sports swimming pool, a diverse, contemporary offer for children, young people, in cooperation with the City of Bonn - offers families and seniors and optimal conditions for schools and clubs. The construction decision is to be taken even in 2017 based on a business case for the construction and operation of the bath.
For this project, in this process, benefits of structural design (service phases 1-4 according to §§ 51 para. HOAI and exceptional services 1) forgiven. The project planning has been announced already in the course of a competition, followed by negotiation procedures; Planning services of the technical equipment will be advertised separately yet.
Subject of contract is the research project developing test cases for ERTMS to support the approval and IBG procedure
the construction and supervision of railways and the concept of mutual recognition and updating of CCS TSI for the Federal Railway Authority.
The services to be performed both in the establishment of the future contractor and partially by the contracting authority at the headquarters in Bonn.
Earthworks: Excavation and removal - approx. 24 827 m³, excavation excavation sole and compaction - approx. 1 863 m²;
Construction work: bored pile wall - approx. 620 m², anchor length - approx. 1 503 m, supporting board wall - approx. 487.8 m², micropiles - approx. 32 pcs., Large boring piles - ca.
Nozzle work: HDI building construction - approx. 1 460 m³, disposal overprofile - approx.1 277 m²;
Demolition work: Demolition of steel and reinforced concrete components (sole, walls, ceilings) - approx. 1 181 m³;
Wall works: masonry - approx. 344 m²;
Concrete work: Sole, walls, columns, supports, ceilings - approx. 2 687 m
Core drilling: in reinforced concrete - approx. 94 h, in masonry - approx. 5 h
Special low-rise building for the renovation and modernization of the Beethovenhalle Bonn.
As part of the modernization of the Grandhotel Petersberg, the Bundesanstalt für Immobilienaufgaben as the client (AG) intends to award the painting and varnishing work to a qualified contractor.
The services mainly comprise:
- the supply and laying of approx. 170 m² wall tiles and 220 m base tiles with associated reaction resin seals;
- the supply and laying of approx. 380 m² floor tiles with approx. 250 m base and throat floor tiles including associated reaction resin seals;
- the delivery and renewal of a total of approx. 260 m² of damaged tiles in existing wall and floor tiles.
The construction is basically carried out in two building sections on a stock building.
See II.2.4 - Description of the procurement.Information about construction work There exists no single monument, but the ensemble protection should be preserved from urban and architectural reasons.
Subsequent renovation projects are the subject of the proposed assignment:
- Basic energy rehabilitation based on the EnEV 2013;
- Realization of accessibility and inclusion (input and transformation of lifts, barrier-free development, input and conversion of disabled toilets, etc.);
- building Ecology / sustainable building according to the rating system sustainable building (BNB), appropriate application of the guide sustainable building (LFNB);Premises (renovation of offices, sanitary rooms, kitchens, meeting and function rooms, etc.);
- Mostly renewal of the electrical installation for the purpose of compliance with the current regulations, component replacement;
- Fire safety upgrade.
BGF, houses 18-19-20: 14100 m²
Project costs (net) KG 440 / KG 450: EUR 4 100 000Summer 2024 (Phases 8) The contract covers The step agreement to be concluded to cover the entire HOAI image including the RBBau-section ES-Bau in EW construction quality.
- Services Specialist planning Electrical Building Services (Annex Group 4: Power plants and plant Group 5: telecommunications and information technology systems)
Phases 1-9 HOAI § 54ff for the basic renovation of the buildings 18, 19 and 20 and for the temporary space and media-technical connection of the container facility.Rating System sustainable building (BNB);
- Special services such as inventory, documentation review, empty pipe planning for container connectivity, photo documentation, detailed
Proof of economic viability for illumination.Summer 2028 (Phases 9). However, a legal right to the transfer of all services does not exist.
Extension of the UNFCCC in Bonn
Power, incl. Maintenance.
Build a medium-voltage station, Generator, NSHV AV / SV,
Main power transmission part with busbar 1000 A part with main cables 10 000m, General installation in high quality with KNX and Dali. LED lighting and energy-saving lamps.
Window: The construction EG / 1.OG done in RC3 according to DIN EN 1627 for EMA.
Medium voltage system:
- MS switchgear with 7 fields;
- 2 transformer's 1200 kVA.
Own power plant:
- Emergency diesel 500 kVA.
- Main energy distribution system with 1500 A;
- Busbar 1000 A.
Proof: Minimum requirements for suitability
Maintenance is with advertised.