Upgrading the listed Hans-Adlhoch school with the following priorities:
- Preparation of escape and rescue routes (2 external stairs);
- Conversion of the former gymnasium in a covered recreation hall;
- Installation of a fire alarm system + Voice Alarm;
- Repairs to facades and roofs;
- Restoration of the windows;
- Sewer rehabilitation, installation of drainage culverts;
- Painting and plastering work in classrooms;
- Toilet refurbishment;
- Modernization of technology: electrical installation, IT networking, heating systems, sanitary facilities;
- Installation of a ventilation system for kitchens and classrooms;
- New construction of an elevator;
- Restoration of the schoolyard;
- Rehabilitation of sports surfaces.
Rohbauarbeiten "New Theatre Workshops" Specifications:
- Length: approximately 34.75 m;
- Width: approx 30.73 m (including the projecting stairwells.);
- Height: about + 24 m (OK Elevator crossing);
- Floor heights: 2.70 m (6th floor) to 3.90 m (EC), partly 6.11m;
- Number of floors: basement, ground floor, 1st - 6th floor (6th floor only partial basement);
- Enclosed space: about 21 000 m of
Carcass work for the construction of the theater workshops with basement,
2 stairwells, elevator and freight elevator.
Metallbauarbeiten (facade construction ALU mullion transom) with glazing and ancillary works.
Dismantling inventory facades and renovation facades:
22 820 m
2 480 m
2 450 running meters Attikaverblechungen (sheet areas approximately 7 200 m
2 590 sun protection systems with a shading area of 9070 m
Of 2 050 m
675 Tern wall swords with different acoustic and fire protection requirements;
130 wall connections with different acoustic and fire protection requirements;
50 buildings inside corners with different acoustic and fire protection requirements.
Dismantling inventory, storage and re-assembly:
690 running meters of fixed shading with 300 new mounting brackets;
1 450 running meters Verschatter (roof flyer) including 600 consoles to be modified.
4200 running meters wood Sims benches inside;
350 piece wooden privacy screen with a new attachment to the facade.
Dust walls, scaffolding, work environment:
13 500 m
At 1 900 meters
Protect 8400 lfdm radiator with foil;
30 700 m
8 000 m
1 450 running meters Landscaping along the facade with new Andichtarbeiten.
Baumeisterarbeiten - New member. 1
Complete demolition component B1, gross volume approximately 5 800 meters
Earthwork and foundation engineering works;
Carcass work for the construction of the component B1 with a gross volume of approximately 8 000 m
Joint call Stadtwerke Augsburg and the DB:
Station Building West and EÜ Eq. 9/10, 12, 13/14 and MDA support wall and BStG F and PU South RST Au in Augsburg Hbf.
Partial performance shell of underground station construction for the tram (2 levels) under the station tracks and platforms of the Augsburg main station.
2 railway overpasses for station tracks 9 + 10 and 12 and accesses to the DB platforms E and F by stairs, escalators and elevators.
Reconstruction (partial demolition and temporary) of 1 central platform (2 Bahnsteigkanten) including platform roof. Dismantling of the existing platform underpass, including the platform stairs.
Execution in portions while maintaining the railway operation.
Significant main benefits:
back-anchored excavation pit as tangent pile wall, pile lengths up to 25m, pile diameter 120cm, approximately 1 250m piles
about 16 300 meters
about 2 100m
approx 650t reinforcing steel,
approx 65m platform edge,
ca. 750 m
about 370 m track off and reinstall.
New construction of the retaining wall 12 between the track 12 and 13, Kabeltiefbau- and surface works in the adjacent tracks.
New platform F (construction stage), extension pedestrian underpass south to the new platform F.
Glass canopies with a steel substructure, glass canopies, glass partition with a steel structure, protection against climbing over construction projects: Expansion of the Department of Forensic Psychiatry and Psychotherapy. It is built on the site of the BKH Kaufbeuren an annex to the existing C-building and is designed for 125 patients in 75 rooms and 5 crisis rooms. From the ground floor to the 4th floor are the patient's room, on the 5th floor are the offices of physicians, the security staff and the nursing staff. In the basement there are still the ventilation stations and staff changing rooms and some storage rooms.
Glass canopies with a steel substructure, glass canopies, glass partition with a steel structure, protection against climbing over glass roof car locks steel structure: ca. 9,5 t glass: 100 m
Glass partition Steel Construction: ca. 7,1 t glass: ca. 175 m
approximately 675 linear meters. Attica.
Renewal of the personal security system CN, C and CS construction is built on the site of the BKH Kaufbeuren an annex to the existing C-building and is designed for 125 patients in 75 rooms and 5 crisis rooms. From the ground floor to the 4th floor are the patient's room, on the 5th floor are the offices of physicians, the security staff and the nursing staff. In the basement there are still the ventilation stations and staff changing rooms and some storage rooms.
Renewal of the personal security system CN, C and CS Building 291 St. DECT personal security device 291 St. tray for personal security device 144 St. IP DECT radio base station 144 St. detector transmitter with self-monitoring 1 St. PNA central server 1 St. telephony server 1 St. TC gateway 1 pc base station control unit.
Thermal insulation mineral wool DAA 040, thickness 80 mm 5 150 sqm;
Thermal insulation mineral wool DAA 040, thickness 160 mm 2, 580 m²;
Gefälledämmschickt mineral wool DAA 040, average thickness 140 mm 5020 m²;
Kehlgefälledämmschicht mineral wool DAA 040, thickness 80 mm 370 m²;
Roofing Pulymerbitumenbahn 2 ply;
including protective mat 5150 m².
Following upstands 800 m;
Following Attica about 650 m;
Fall Protection (anchorage points) 52 pieces;
Fall protection (security rope) 210 m;
SHE skylight dome 120 120 mm 4 pieces;
Demolition Roof construction inventory (Extensive greening, insulation;
XPS, insulation PU, waterproofing bituminous sheet) 360 m².
Intended purchase of services: MCR technology
new installation of building automation:
- Control of the central power supply system via BACnet / IP enabled DDC's
- Control of rooms via BACnet / IP enabled individual room controllers
- Acquisition and control of about 170 fire dampers via a bus system with BACnet / IP interface to the BMS
- Communication and connection to a newly constructed BMS via BACnet / IP
for following investment scope:
- Central heating distribution
- 3 raumlufttechn. Central equipment (20 000m
- 4 raumlufttechn. Compact units, about 300 - 700 m
- About 10 ISP's with about 1 200 pcs hardware data points
- 70 single room controllers.
Intended purchase of services: measuring and control technology;
State Construction Office Augsburg, building automation.