- Cool the two beryllium reflectors and construction;
- Cool the container and the structure of the heat moderator;
- Cool and shielding socket (massive shielding, shielding, plugs and sockets frames);
- Transfer the heat to the secondary water system;
- Supplying water at constant temperature and pressure;
- Constant temperature control;
- Maintain the purity of water (a cleaning system is not covered by the scope of delivery);
- Contain radioactive inventory.The physical layout of the system must take into account the footprint of other devices.
Delivery primary water cooling system includes in particular:
- Within the design phase:
1) research and development work in the design engineering of the system, which will result in a detailed proposal (based on the existing concept of the design), including draft power and signal cables and wiring,
2) assessing the manufacturability of each component of the cooling system with regard to compliance ESS quality;
- In the framework of the implementation phase:
3) the production of primary water cooling system;
4) The installation of the system and perform tests before commissioning;
5) The delivery of this system in the ESS and cooperation on installation, testing and commissioning within ESS.
A detailed description of the subject matter and the detailed technical specifications of the content of tender documents of a public contract.