Supply and Installation of a Telecommunications Tower at Camp Roca in Karavostasi, Cyprus
United Nations Secretariat | Published October 20, 2015 - Deadline November 3, 2015
1. The United Nations Peacekeeping Force in Cyprus (UNFICYP) intends to conduct a competitive solicitation exercise for the supply and installation of a telecommunications tower at Camp Roca in Karavostasi, Cyprus.
2. The tower shall be a Rohn Self-Supporting Tower of SSV type, 80 feet high lattice tower, triangular in nature with all required safety climb and fall arrest fittings. The accessories include a lightning protection system, one leg dish mount for 60 cm parabolic antenna, a grounding system, an obstruction illumination system, visibility paint, waveguide ladder, anti-climb panels, and the underground PVC ducting connectivity to the Telecommunications shelter.
3. The work shall include but not limited to the provision, site preparation, construction of foundations, provision and installation of the telecommunications tower, and provision of technical drawings and tower manufacturer specifications, all materials for which shall be provided by the Contractor.
4. It shall be noted that a mandatory site visit shall form part of the solicitation exercise in order for vendors
to examine the site.
5. In this regard UNFICYP would like to identify vendors that would be interested to participate in the competitive solicitation exercise. Qualified vendors are requested to express their interest by providing all relevant information including complete company details and experience profile using the attached Vendor Response Form, also available in our website www.unficyp.org. The interest should be sent to the attention of Spyros Symeonides, Procurement Assistant either via fax +357-22-614693 or via email unficyp- firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, 03 November 2015.
6. The UNFICYP reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the competitive bidding and mere expressing an interest would not automatically warrant participation in the competitive bidding exercise. The UNFICYP reserves the right to change or cancel any of these requirements at any time during the EOI and/or the solicitation process. The UNGM registration is mandatory for responding to this EOI.