The object of this acquisition dossier is the remediation of contaminated soil at the site of the former gas plant located in Beveren, Kruibeke Steenweg 29-33 (Gasdam).
These services relate to the disposal and processing of soil and dredged spoil from infrastructure and maintenance of the Zeekanaal department.
The objective of this contract is to have a contract for the disposal and processing of whether contaminated soil and dredged spoil when the need presents. This contract offers a solution for soil and dredged spoil which for various reasons can not be removed and incorporated into the current and future infrastructure or maintenance specifications of the contracting authority.
Following operations can be part of the contract (non-exhaustive):
- Loading and transportation of (contaminated) soil / sludge,
- Temporary storage of (contaminated) soil / sludge,
- Stitch attaching (polluted) sludge,
- Removal of soil / sludge disposal facility to the contracting authority,
- Adoption of reusable soil / sludge,
- Cleaning of contaminated soil / sludge,
- Extraction and processing of asbestos-containing soil / sludge,