- Tube banks of construction in urban areas,
- Tube banks built in covered trenches of No. 5,
- Construction of seven new technical rooms, underground and surface,
- Local adaptations of existing techniques and covered trenches,
- Renewal of the rooms in the BAU 5.
Main indicative amounts:
Sm2env clearing. 20,000.
BSA tubes about me. 80,000.
Rooms BSA env.110 pcs.
Length approx digs me. 8000.
Excavation (theoretical) m3env. 20,000.
road surfaces (option) TENV. 8000.
Dégrappage, milling m3env coatings. 6000.
Markings (interim and final) about me. 4000.
Sheet piling m2env. 2200.
Drilling me approx. 3200.
Prestressed anchors about me. 2500.
Strips of m2env seals. 4200.
Excavation m3env. 18,000.
M3env concrete. 4500.
Formwork m2env. 13,000.
kgenv frames. 500,000.
M2env insulation and paints. 12,000.
pcsenv doors. 65.
Call for tender for general contractor (EG) for the construction of the college of banks.
general contractor in construction of a secondary school for 700 students, 35 classrooms, 15 special classrooms, multipurpose room, refectory and triple gym. 3 covered in yard, outdoor facilities, 504 places of covered bike (including 360 on private communal area in 2346) and fenced area for container.