PROVISION OF TOPOGRAPHY SERVICES, IN DRC, 10 LOCATIONS
United Nations Secretariat | Published January 31, 2017
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
1. The United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (“MONUSCO), seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) from duly registered and licensed companies for the Provision of Topography Services in DR. Congo. The topography services will include:
*Engineering construction works including road,
*Building, water supply and sanitation, container yard and drainage construction,
*Runway asphalting, saniation and other engineering facilities through indepent engineering consultatnt.
The locations are: Beni, Bunia,Bukavu, Goma, Dungu, kalemie, Kinshasa, Kisangani, Lubumbashi, and Uvira.
2. MONUSCO will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly and accordingly intends to issue a Request for Quotation those companies who would express their interest and provide initial relevant information demonstrating their ability to fulfill MONUSCO requirements. In addition, the interested companies will be requested to complete UN Vendor registration for Level 1 on the vendor database accessible on ungm.org (new vendors only).
3. The EOI should specify brief relevant information about the company including the company’s profile, capacity/capability and experience. Vendors will be shortlisted based on their ability to provide the relevant documents showing that they are authorized to undertake business in DRC. Interested vendors must provide the following documents with their response:
- Copy of the registration certificate / license(s) of the company
4. Please note that this request for EOI is not an invitation to bid
5. MONUSCO reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the competitive bidding based on substantial and proven records of performance in the subject field of activities and submission of an EOI would not automatically warrant receipt of the (RFP) documents. MONUSCO reserves the right to reject EOIs received after the deadline indicated below.
6. The expressions of interest may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or else by facsimile (see below), hand-delivery or courier, clearly marked with the inscription "EOI -Provision of Topography Services" and addressed as follows to be received not later than 23th February 2017, 15:00 hours Goma time (GMT +2).
OiC Procurement Section
Utex Africa Compound,
Avenue Colonel Mondjiba, Ngaliema, Kinshasa, DRC
Fax: +39 083 124 5167 or +243 81 890 5167