WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION - P101190
SE ?BELCOMTEHINVEST? | Published April 17, 2015 - Deadline June 4, 2015
Sewerage In Verkhnedvinsk. 1st Construction Phase.
Invitation for Bids
REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROJECT
Contract Title:Sewerage in Verkhnedvinsk. 1st Construction Phase.
1. The Republic of Belarus has received additional financing from theWorld Bank toward the cost of the WaterSupply and Sanitation Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract forSewerage in Verkhnedvinsk.1st Construction Phase.Biddingprocess will be governed by the World Bank's rules and procedures.
2. The SE "Belcomtehinvest" nowinvites sealed bids from eligible bidders for «Sewerage in Verkhnedvinsk. 1st Construction Phase». The Works consistof
1) Construction ofa new Sewerage Pumping Station (KNS) ?2.
2) Construction ofelectric networks 0,4 kV for powering KNS?2, including outdoorlighting of KNS site.
3) Pressure collectorfrom KNS ?2 towell-damper before Main Sewerage Pumping Station (off-site networks), the length of the route is 3850.0 m. The network (after KNS) is providedwith a switching camera and well withflow meter.
4) Construction of a new KNS?3.
5) Electric networks 0,4kV for powering KNS ?3, including outdoor lighting ofKNSsite.
6) Pressurecollector from KNS?3 to well-damper before Main Sewerage Pumping Station (off-site networks), the length of the route is 681,0m. The network (after KNS) isprovided with a switching camera and wellwith flow meter.
7) Construction of a new GKNS.
8) Electric networks 0,4kV for powering GKNS, including outdoor lighting ofGKNS,transformer substation site.
9) Pressure collector from GKNS to the station full biological treatment (offsite network), the length of the route is 3200.0 m.The network (after GKNS) is provided with a switching camera and well with flowmeter.
10) Construction of station of full biological treatment of town's sewerage waters,capacity 1250m3 per day;
11) Sludge beds.
The Site is located at Republicof Belarus, Verkhnedvinsk Town, site of Main Sewerage Pumping Station. The Intended Completion Date for the whole ofthe Works shall be 15months.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Biddingprocedures as specified in the World Bank'sGuidelines: Procurement of Goods,Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits& Grants by World BankBorrowersdatedJanuary2011 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is opento all eligible bidders as defined in theProcurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict ofinterest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the SE "BELCOMTEHINVEST" at the address givenbelow from 8:30 to 17:30 on regular businessdays. A complete set of bidding documentation in English and Russian may be obtained by interested Bidders starting from April 22, 2015 uponsubmission of a signed writtenapplication to the address below. The documentmay be sent by fax (+375-17) 204-40-01 or a scan of theapplication can be sent by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete set ofbidding documents will be sent by E-mail to the address stated in the application or a Bidder's representative may collect it fromSE "BELCOMTEHINVEST" at the address below onto their electronic media from 8:30 to 17:30 on the regular business days (Lunch timeis from 13:00 to 14:00).
5. Bidsmust be delivered not later than at 11:00 (Minsk time) June 04, 2015 to the SE "BELCOMTEHINVEST" at the address: 25, Kalvariyskaya St., 5nd Floor, Room 519,220079, Minsk, Belarus. Digital copies of bids are not allowed for submission. Overdue bids will be rejected. Bids will be openedin public, authorized representatives of Bidders and all interested entities being present at 11:00 (Minsk time) June 04, 2015 at the address: 25, KalvariyskayaSt., 5nd Floor, Room519, 220079, Minsk, Belarus.
6. All Bids are to be accompanied by:
- The original of "Bid-SecuringDeclaration"inaccordance with the typical form, represented in the Bidding documents.
7. The address referred to above is:
25-220, KalvariyskayaStr, 220079, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
Attention: Mr. Alexander M. Zenevich, Director
Telephone: +375 17 204 49 26
Facsimile: +37517 204 40 01