The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites you to submit a Bid for execution of pre-commissioning works on energy-efficient engineering systems in multi-storey residential buildings under construction in Mogilev (Lot 1), Minsk (Lot 2), Grodno (Lot 3). Submission of bids for several lots is allowed.
This ITB includes the following documents:
Bid Submission Forms.
Annex A. Terms of Reference.
Drawings Lot 1: Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference – Part 1.
Drawings Lot 1: Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference - Part 2.
Drawings Lot 1: Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference - Part 3.
Drawings Lot 1: Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference - Part 4.
Drawings Lot 2: Annex 2 to the Terms of Reference - Part 1.
Drawings Lot 2: Annex 2 to the Terms of Reference - Part 2.
Drawings Lot 3: Annex 3 to the Terms of Reference - Part 1.
Drawings Lot 3: Annex 3 to the Terms of Reference - Part 2.
Drawings Lot 3: Annex 3 to the Terms of Reference - Part 3.
All the drawings and updates are here: http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=31886
Your offer, comprising of a Technical Bid and Price Schedule, in separate sealed envelopes, should be submitted in accordance with Section 2 (ITB document) on or before 17:00 hours (Minsk time) on August 26, 2016.
You are kindly requested to submit an acknowledgment letter to UNDP to the following address:
United Nations Development Programme in Belarus
Attention: Mr. Uladzimir Shtaida
Ref: ITB No. BLR/762/2016
The letter should be received by UNDP no later than 18:00 hours on August 05, 2016. The same letter should advise whether your company intends to submit a Bid. If that is not the case, UNDP would appreciate your indicating the reason, for our records.
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Rehabilitation of Wastewater Treatment Plant
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was pub-lished on the EBRD website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on March 16, 2015.
Vitebsky municipal communal unitary production enterprise of water and wastewater services UE “Vitebskvodokanal”, hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) and grant from the Swedish International Development Agency (Sida) towards the cost of Vitebsk Wastewater Project.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan and grant:
Contract A1.a1. Rehabilitation of treatment plant at Zarechnaya street 31 in Vitebsk, including: de-veloping and obtaining of approval of architectural and construction design, obtaining positive resolution of the state expertise on the design developed in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Belarus, supply of materials and equipment, execution of civil works, testing and putting into operation, commissioning of rehabilitated WWTP to the Employer. Contract A1.a1 includes two parts, which are further called “Sections”.
The aim of the Contract A.1.a1 is reaching of HELCOM requirements for treating of wastewater.
• Rehabilitation of aeration tanks Block 1 having process volume of 30 900 m3 and construction of new return sludge pumping station;
• Rehabilitation of three secondary clarifiers 28 m diameter (No. 1-3), and one secondary clarifi-er 30 m diameter (No. 4), including repair of piping and chambers;
• Construction of new blower station inside existing blower building for supply of air to Block 1 aeration tanks and Block 2 aeration tanks, as well as air piping to Block 1 aeration tanks;
• Rehabilitation of two sludge thickeners, including piping and chambers;
• Rehabilitation and modernization of electrical and automation systems.
• Primary sludge hydrolysis arrangement by installation of new pumps inside existing raw sludge pumping station and pipe laying between the raw sludge pumping station and primary clarifiers distribution chamber.
• Supply of blowers and associated equipment for Block 1 and Block 2 aeration tanks.
Implementation of the Section 2, shall commence only after successful completion and putting into operation of Works, to be executed under the Section 1, and shall include:
• Rehabilitation of aeration tanks Block 2 having process volume of 18 220 m3, and construction of new return sludge pumping station;
• Rehabilitation and construction of piping and chambers;
• Rehabilitation of one sludge thickener and thickened sludge piping;
• Rehabilitation and modernization of electrical and automation systems for block 2 aeration tanks.
• Rehabilitation of two secondary clarifiers 30 m diameter (No. 5, 6), including repair of cham-bers and piping.
Works location shall be Vitebsk Waste Water Treatment Plant. Works completion period shall be 37 months from the Commencement Date.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank and grant from the Sida is open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank’s loan and Sida grant will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
• the Tenderer shall have an average annual turnover as prime contractor (defined as billing for works in progress or completed) over the last five (5) years of not less than EUR 10 (ten) million equivalent;
• Participation as contractor or management contractor in at least two (2) contracts within the last five (5 ) years , that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed Works;
• the Tenderer shall demonstrate in addition, the following key specific experience in successfully completed construction of at least:
• one project of rehabilitation or construction of biological wastewater treatment plant with process volume of aeration tanks not less than 30 000 m3, executed in accordance with process, proposed by the tenderer. The criteria of successfully completion shall be at least two years period of operation of completed plant on the date of submission of the tender with effluent parameters in accordance with HELCOM, or equivalent requirements for treated wastewater.
• the Tenderer shall provide evidence that the Tenderer or its agent will be able to carry out the supplier’s maintenance, repair and spare parts stocking obligations during the guarantee period of completed Works operation, as well as after expiration of guarantee period;
• the Tenderer shall provide evidence that the Tenderer and its sub-contractor(s) shall have or shall obtain prior to the Contract award all certificates, permits and licences required by the au-thorities of the Republic of Belarus related to the scope of this contract;
• the Tenderer shall be certified for quality standard ISO 9001 (or equivalent) or shall submit his own quality assurance plan to demonstrate quality assurance procedures, which shall be ap-plied for the execution of works under this contract.
Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of EUR 500 or equivalent in a convertible currency.
Bank details for transfer:
Payment in Belarus Rubles:
Расчетный счет № 3012410018010, Дирекция ОАО «Белинвестбанк» по Витебской области, г. Витебск, ул. Ленина, 22/16, код 739. БИК 153001739. УНН 300003249. ОКПО 05896082.
Payment in EURO:
Account number 3012410018515
In JSC «Belinvestbank»
Vitebsk regional branch,
Republic of Belarus, 210015
Vitebsk, str. Lenina, 22/16
Correspondent banks of Beneficiary bank:
DEUTSCHE BANK AG
SWIFT code: DEUTDEFF
Correspondent account: 949817110
Beneficiary bank: Belinvestbank, Minsk, SWIFT code: BLBBBY2X,
For Vitebsk Regional Branch
Payment of EUR 500 or equivalent in a convertible currency shall be made by the tenderer by bank transfer. Upon payment the Tenderer shall present to the Employer a copy of receipt/payment order as a proof of payment by means of facsimile, or to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will promptly be dispatched by courier; however, no liability can be accepted for their loss or late deliv-ery. In addition, if requested, the documents can be dispatched electronically after presentation by the prospective tenderer of an appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee. In the event of discrepancy between electronic and hard copies of the documents, the hard copy shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 300 000 or its equivalent in a con-vertible currency using the rate established by the National Bank of Republic of Belarus on the date twenty-eight (28) days prior to the deadline for submission of tenders.
A site visit shall take place on December 10, 2015 at 11:00 (Minsk time), followed by a pre-tender meeting.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before February 16, 2016 14:00 Minsk time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
A register of potential tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender doc-uments at, the following office:
Starostenko Mikhail Mikhailovich
37, ul. Mira, Vitebsk, 210033
Republic of Belarus
Tel: +375 212 553190
Fax: +375 212 548904
Executing Agency (Client): Unitary Enterprise Polotskvodokanal
Project Description: The Unitary Enterprise Polotskvodokanal (the Client) has requested the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the EBRD or the Bank) to provide technical assistance for the construction of new wastewater treatment facilities in the city of Polotsk including aeration tanks, sedimentation tanks, sludge pumps, air blowers, etc., to ensure compliance with the national and EU standards and HELCOM recommendations for effluent quality treatment (the Project).
Assignment Description: The Client now intends to retain a consulting company (the Consultant) to support the Company and the Company’s Project Implementation Unit (PIU) in all aspects of Project implementation, including preparation of design, technical specifications, tender documentation, assistance with tendering, tender evaluation and contract finalisation, administration and supervision of the contract implementation including the implementation of the Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP), as well as set up of the disbursement system (the Assignment).
The overall objective of the Assignment is to facilitate the timely and effective implementation of the Project by rendering assistance to the Company in the implementation of the Project, including design, all aspects of procurement and disbursement, and environmental and social (E&S) requirements.
With the involvement of the Consultant the Company will have access to the best practice in the implementation of the Project and procurement of works, as well as advice on specific technical issues including E&S requirements. The Consultant will provide assistance in procurement of works and goods completely in accordance with the procedures, specifications and documentation of the Bank and pursuant to all other agreements stipulated in the Loan Agreement signed between the Company and EBRD.
The Consultant shall perform the following main tasks:
The work of the Consultant refers to the whole Project and not only to the portion financed by EBRD. The Project is expected to finance the priority investments as defined in the Feasibility Study prepared by Posch and Partner in 2015.
The Project is expected to finance the following investment components:
Status of Selection Process: Interested firms or group of firms are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest.
Assignment Start Date and Duration: The Assignment is expected to start in Q1 2016 and has an estimated overall duration of 36 months.
Cost Estimate for the Assignment: EUR 750,000 (exclusive of VAT). The Consultant must determine whether any indirect taxes/VAT are chargeable on the proposed services and state the basis for such. If any indirect taxes/VAT are payable, the Client will have to pay indirect taxes/VAT element to the services directly to the Consultant unless otherwise agreed.
Funding Source: Austrian Fund for Municipal Infrastructure. Selection and contracting is subject to the availability of funding.
Eligibility: Consultancy firms shall be entities registered in Austria and all experts proposed by the entity to work on the assignment must be either Austrian nationals or permanent residents of Austria. However, up to a maximum of 25% of the maximum contract amount may be used to finance services of local experts who are nationals of Belarus or consultancy firms of Belarus.
Consultant Profile: Corporate services are required. The Consultant will be a firm or a group of firms with preferably previous project experience in administrative management, procurement, design and supervision of similar construction works and acquiring of equipment for water and wastewater rehabilitation projects in comparable climatic and geological conditions.
It is anticipated that the Consultant’s team shall include the following Key Experts listed below, with short-term support as required in other disciplines:
All experts shall have approximately 5 years or more of experience of the activity, which they are proposed for in a similar position including:
Non-key experts are expected to include local experts.
Submission Requirements: In order to determine the capability and experience of Consultants seeking to be shortlisted, the information submitted should include the following:
1. Company/group of firms’ profile, organisation and staffing (max. 2-4 pages).
2. Details of previous project experience or similar assignments particularly undertaken in the previous five years, including information on contract value, contracting entity/client, project location/country, duration (mm/yy to mm/yy), expert months provided (if different from duration) , main activities, objectives.
3. CVs of key experts who could carry out the Assignment detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments, particularly assignments undertaken in the previous five years, including information on contracting entity/client, project location/country, duration (mm/yy to mm/yy), expert months provided, assignment budget, main activities, objectives.
4. Completed Consultant Declaration Form and Contact Sheet, the template for which is available from the following web-link:
5. A copy of the Consultant's valid company registration certificate confirming that the firm is registered in Austria.
The expression of interest shall not exceed 20 pages (excluding CVs Consultant Declaration and Contact Sheet).
The complete expression of interest (including CVs, Consultant Declaration and Contact Sheet) should be submitted, in English and Russian via email (pdf) to the Client’s contact person, to reach the Client not later than the closing date. One additional copy shall reach the Bank’s contact person by the same due date. The expression of interest shall be one file (pdf). The Client reserves the right to reject applications of firms submitting more than one file. Only if any limitation on the permissible file size is exceeded, the Consultant may split the expression of interest into further files.
The Client Contact Person:
Felisov Aleksandr Anatolievich
Director of UP Polotskvodokanal
Kostetskoy Street 25а, Polotsk, Belarus 211410
+375 214 43-16-78 (landline)
+375 44 788 7776 (mobile)
The EBRD Contact Person:
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Tel: + 44 20 7338 6338
Fax: +44 20 7338 7451
1. Following this invitation for expressions of interest, a shortlist of qualified firms will be formally invited to submit proposals. Consultant selection and contracting will be subject to availability of funding.
2. The shortlist criteria are as follows:
(a) Firm’s previous project experience in administrative management, procurement, design and supervision of similar construction works and acquiring of equipment for water and wastewater rehabilitation projects in comparable climatic and geological conditions (35%)
(b) Firm’s previous experience in working with IFIs (15%)
(c) CVs of Key Experts (50%).
BELARUS ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITY – BREST (WWTP) PROJECT
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Brestvodokanal (BVK) intends using the proceeds of loan from the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) and grants from the Northern Dimension Environmental Partnership (NDEP) and the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA; approved, pending finalization of grant agreement) for the reconstruction of the wastewater treatment plant in the City of Brest. The implementation of the Brest project is administered by the Nordic Investment Bank as part of the Belarus Municipal Environmental Infrastructure Framework Facility that NIB is pursuing together with European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The planned investments will reduce pollution to the River Bug and further to the Baltic Sea. After completion of the planned investments the effluent fulfills the recommendation set by the Helsinki Commission and the European Commission. The proposed project, which has a total estimated cost of EUR 18.2 million, will require the procurement of the following goods, works and services:
Modernisation of the wastewater treatment plant including:
Tendering for the above goods, works and services is expected to begin in the third quarter of 2015.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of the loans from the Bank and grants from the NDEP and the SIDA will be subject to the EBRD Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country, with the exception of the contracts financed by NDEP where NDEP eligibility restrictions will apply.
The proceeds of the NIB loan and grants from SIDA and NDEP will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser's country or under a sanction or debarment by EU and/or the Project's/Activity's financiers.
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
Krasnogvardeyskaya Str. 125
Republic of Belarus
Attention: Mr Alexander Kalishuk, Head of Project Implementation Unit
Telephone: +375 162 45 22 03
Notices under “other” are published on EBRD website at our clients’request. The bank is not financing these contracts and is therefore not responsible for their content. Any enquiry should be directed to the contact mentioned in the notice and not the EBRD.