BT: Urban Development II - P090157
Thimphu Thromde | Published December 3, 2015 - Deadline January 15, 2016
Construction Of Urban Infrastructures At Taba Lap (package-v)
ROYALGOVERNMENT OFBHUTAN MINISTRY OFWORKS AND HUMANSETTLEMENT THIMPHU THROMDE
SECOND BHUTAN URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT AND ADDITIONAL FINANCING
Date: December01, 2015
Bid No: TTl ENG/ (BUDP-II)WB-24/15-16/1023
1. The Royal Government of Bhutan has received a credit from the International Development Association towardsthe cost of Second Bhutan Urban Development Project andintends toapply apart of the funds to cover eligible payments underthe contracts for the construction of works as detailedbelow. The biddingis open to all biddersfrom theeligible source countries asdefined in theIBRD Guidelines for Procurement. Bidders from Bhutanshould howeverbe registered with theRoyal Government of Bhutan. Bidders are advised tonote the minimum qualificationcriteria specified inclause 4 of the Instruction to Bidders to qualifyfor the award ofthe contract.
2. The Executive Secretary, Thimphu Thromde invites for the construction of worksas detailed inthetable. The bidders may submit bidsfor thefollowing works.
3. Bidding documents (and additional copies) may be purchased from the Customer Service Division, ThimphuThromde upon payment of non- refundable fee ofNu. 5000 from 02-12-2015 to 15-01-2016 between9.00 hours to 16.00 hours in theform ofcash or Demand Draft on any Scheduled bankpayable atBhutan in favor of The Executive. Secretary, Thimphu Thromde. Interested bidders may obtain furtherinformation at the same address. Bidding documentsrequested by mailwill be dispatched by registered/speed post on payment of an extra amount of Nu 500. TheExecutive Secretary, Thimphu Thromde will not be heldresponsible forthe postal delay, if any, in the delivery ofthe documents ornon-receipt of the same.
4. Bidsmust be accompanied by security ofthe amountspecified for the work in the table below,drawn in favor of the ExecutiveSecretary, Thimphu Thromde.Bid Security will ha ve tobe in any one of the forms as specified in thebidding document and shall bevalid for 28 days beyond the validity ofthe bid.
5. Bids must bedelivered to the ExecutiveSecretary, Thimphu Thromde on orbefore 1;3.00 hours on15-01-2016 and will be opened onthe same dayat 14.00 hours, in presence of the bidderswho wishto attend. If the office happens to beclosed on the date of receipt of the bids as specified, thebids will be received- andopened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
6: APre-bid meeting will be held on 22-12-2015 at 14.00 hrs. at the Conference Hall, Thimphu Thromde to clarifythe issues and to answer questions on any matter that may be raisedat that stage as stated in Clause 9.2 of 'Instructions toBidders' of the bidding document.
7. Other details can be seen in the bidding documents.
Sl no Name of workBid Security in NGULTRUM Cost of Bid Documents (Ngultrum)Period of Completion 1. Construction of Urban Infrastructures at Taba LAP (Package - V) 5.40 Millions 5000.00 30 months
- Executive Secretary, Thimphu Thromde