The object of the acquisition is to construct the Tynninharju cross-section on the highway 25 at Tynninharju in Lohja. The new highway platform with the ramps is implemented on the highway 25, and the alignment of the highway route changes on this section. The project will also build a new Ravita subway passageway for the highway. In connection with the Bridging bridge (S1) and Ravitie subway passage (S2), there are roads and light traffic arrangements. In addition, the project implements anti-noise and groundwater protection structures as well as privatization arrangements.
The contract is a total price-based total contract.
The main stages of the work include:
- The construction of a multipurpose interconnector with a rampart
- Construction of the Bridging Crossing Bridge (S1) and the Ravine Underpass (S2)
- Implementation of groundwater protection and noise management structures
- Overhead and overhead work
- Measures relating to roads, light traffic connections and bus stops.
- Traffic control and work-based traffic arrangements.