Construction supervision will be carried out on the construction works of the following sites:613, c. Haskovo. 633, c. Haskovo. 644 and 645, c. Haskovo. 326, c. Haskovo.
- Playground in the spaces on the street. "Athos".
The activities covered by the award of the implementation period of the contract are as follows:
1. Development of investment project, including necessary working details for the purpose of building renovation. When preparing project documentation team to develop investment project will use prescriptions update given in the prepared for building technical and energy audit as to comply with the methodological guidelines of Works, adopted by Decree № 18 of 2015 of the Council of Ministers and supplemented by Decree № 114 of 05.08.2015, the Council of Ministers Decree № 282 / 19.10.2015, and the Decree № 23 / 02.04.2016, and the requirements of the technical specification.
2. Exercise of supervision. The contractor will exercise author supervision during construction, according to the approved design documentation and applicable regulations by the designers in different parts of the project or persons authorized by them, provided that the authorized persons have qualified resp.
Construction, installation and repairs must be met in the implementation of the project "Creating conditions for quality vocational education by improving the buildings and facilities of the PGDS" Tsar Ivan Asen II, c. Haskovo "according to Administrative contract to provide grants under the OP 'Regions in growth "2014-2020, a direct award procedure BG16RFOP001-3.002" support for vocational schools in the Republic of Bulgaria "№ of ISUN- BG16RFOP001-3.002-0013-S01, № RD-02-37-288 by on 08/12/2016
Construction works cover reconstruction / renovation / introduction of energy efficiency measures in buildings and gasification of PGDS "Tsar Ivan Asen II, c. Haskovo" - Workshop Woodworking located on the street. "St. Stambolov "№ 2 c. Haskovo and Building 2 - Residence located on the street." Plovdiv "№ 37 gr. Haskovo.
In connection with the planning of effective road repair activities of street infrastructure were carried out inspections of all streets in the town of Haskovo. Registered considerable damage to road surfaces: multiple meshwork cracks, single-hole sections with wear coating, deformation of subsidence of the surface and deep ruts. To ensure the safe operation of the road network have been repaired to restore the operational condition of the streets with registered "unsatisfactory state", including repairs and asphalt pavements. With the implementation of planned repairs of the road infrastructure will improve the state of open public spaces - making new asphalt pavement, new pavement on sidewalks and accessible architectural environment when performing repair of sidewalks.
It is envisaged that implementation of these activities and approximate quantities:53.
2. Thin trench at making sidewalks, incl. cutting tree roots / if necessary / m3 and transportation 318.
3. Overall machine trench for forming the ground bed, incl. transportation m
4. Align and sealing based m
5. Delivery, laying and compaction of gravel road base and on the sidewalks, incl. all associated costs meters
6. Technology milling compromised areas of the asphalt surface, incl. removal of the cut material up to 10 kilometers meters
7. Patching of the individual holes and deformation of the surface with hot asphalt mixture to a depth of 4 cm, incl. all associated costs meters
8. Patching of single holes and deformation of the surface with hot asphalt mixture to a depth of 4 to 6 cm, incl. all associated costs meters
9. Repair technology "pechmatik" of destruction in asphalt pavement having a thickness of 4 to 6 cm, incl. all associated costs meters
10. Repair technology "pechmatik" of destruction in asphalt pavement having a thickness of 6 to 8 cm, incl. all associated costs meters
11. Cleaning Substrate asphalt layer m
12. Filling the gaps in existing asphalt pavement with bitumen paste m 21 000.
13. Construction of bitumen layer connection m
14. Supply and laying of asphalt - leaky mixture of lower layer item 288.
15. Supply and laying of bituminous concrete - a solid mixture of an upper layer item 2166.
16. Supply and installation of concrete class B20, incl. all associated costs meters
23. Dismantling of concrete curbs and removal of 1 400 m.
24. Termination of sidewalk from concrete or basalt slabs, tiles and sorting garbage disposal meters
25. Adjust the level of existing concrete curbs (raising or lowering) vkl.vsichki related costs 35 meters.5 cm incl. all associated costs meters
27. Supply and installation of vibration pressed concrete slabs of pavement incl. all associated costs meters
28. Supply and laying of concrete curbs vibropressed 16/08/50, vkl.vsichki related costs meter 56.
29. Supply and installation of concrete curbs vibropressed 15/25/50, vkl.vsichki related expenses m 1350.