Prod. from. II.1.1) ........ from km 9 + 900 to km 10 + 926
The order includes the following: Construction supervision during the construction in accordance with the requirements of the Spatial Planning Act and the secondary legislation (including the control of the construction products used in the construction works as well as the construction works); the activity of the Health and Safety Coordinator for the construction phase, in accordance with the minimum requirements for health and safety at work in the construction and construction works; reporting on the course of implementation of the Contract and of the completed Works; Coordination of the construction process until the construction is put into operation; Carrying out surveying of the scope of the road and the facility, preparation of documentation and provision of a certificate under Art. 54a of CPRA, according to the requirements of Art. 175, para. 5 of the TDA; Preparation of the Technical Passport of the Construction, according to Ordinance No. 5 / 28.12.2006; Conformity assessment of a technical project.
The performance of the service subject to this contract includes full-scale consulting services related to the design and construction of the site: "Road of the town of Kameno - road III-6008" Lukoil-Neftochim-Kameno "from km 14 + 700 to km 16 + 000 and road III-5392 "Kameno-Bratovo" from km 9 + 900 to km 10 + 926 ", namely:
- Exercise of construction supervision during the construction in compliance with the requirements of the Spatial Planning Act and the secondary legislation (including the control of the construction products used in the construction works as well as the construction works performed);
-Development of a Comprehensive Assessment Report for the compliance of the investment projects with the essential requirements for the construction works, including technical control under the "Constructive" part;
- Preparation and signing of all acts and protocols, as required by the Law, including Ordinance No. 3 of July 31, 2003 for the preparation of acts and protocols during construction (promulgated SG 72 from 1.
The subject of the contract provides for a technical design, execution of construction works (SMR) and exercising supervision / engineering / of the following sites:9 plan jk "Brothers Miladinov" city. Bourgas. 9 plan jk "Miladinovi brothers". 9 plan jk "Brothers Miladinov" city. Bourgas. " 162 TDA. The main work that the technical design should provide and which will be implemented are:
1. The reconstruction of uchebno- production base PGMEE - Burgas aimed at bringing it into compliance with modern vocational and technical training to students.
2. Construction of new service and auxiliary premises to educational production base, as existing not meet the requirements for use as sizes, heights, functional connections.
3. Bring all premises in accordance with the norms for fire requirements.
4. Clearance by partial demolition of territory for sports.9 plan jk "Miladinovi brothers". 162 TDA. The main work that the technical design should provide and which will be implemented are:
1. Improvement of the area around the school / green areas to the boulevard. "Stefan Stambolov" and the area from the Boulevard. "Democracy" / including construction of park playground before school workshops and reconstruction of the school yard to the boulevard. "St. Stambolov "- use of wooden gazebo and pergola; benches, beds and materials and equipment for classes teaching practices; ornamental plants; grassing and construction of hedges and shrubs; installation of flooring made of different materials; supply and installation of solar garden lights; construction of partial irrigation system / drip irrigation and hydrant /.
2. Replacement of the existing pavement and equipment of the sports field, located in the courtyard of the school and the formation of two basketball, volleyball 1 and 1 combined football / handball court. Its development activities include drainage and replacement of existing buildings from the courtyard and underground communications throughout the playground - storm sewers, drainage and others.
3. Repair and replacement of openwork / metal / part of existing fences Boulevard. "Stefan Stambolov" Boulevard. "Democracy". The lower massive part of fence is made of stone and is in good condition, it is envisaged to continue.
4. Construction of a drainage system for conducting the infiltration of surface water from the adjacent space and their incorporation into urban sanitation; construction of storm sewers; displacement of existing water metering unit water meter chamber in the statutory distance from the regulation of the plot.
The subject of the public contract covers the following services:
1. Preparation of Assessment of the compliance of the working design with the basic requirements for the construction works according to Art. 142, para. 4, 5, 6 / m. 2 /, 9, Art. 166, para. 1, item 1 of the TDA, incl. conformity assessment under "Constructive" part according to Art. 142, para. 10 and conformity assessment under Art. 169, para. 1, item 6 of the Territory Management Act / part Energy efficiency / according to art. 142, para. 11 of the Spatial Development Act.
2. Exercise of construction supervision in the construction on the grounds of Art. 166, para. 1, item 1 and item 2, art. 168 and Art. 169, para. 1 and 3, Art. 169 b, para. 1 of the Spatial Development Act.
3. Preparation of a technical passport for the construction according to Ordinance No. 5 / 28.12.2006 of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
Exercise Aut. Supervision during the construction of the site "Construction of an indoor therapeutic pool with min. Water", according to art. Processing during construction under Art. 154, para. 5 of the TDA to the main construction - execution of construction repairs - extension and reconstruction of an existing building in the Center for rehabilitation and psychological support for children with cerebral palsy, autism and catfish. Uhr. In UPI ІІІІІІІІ, кв. 7, according to the plan of the land. "Min. Baths ", Vetren, Burgas, with a contract for the supervision of author's supervision 93-OP-107/4 / 30.06.16