negotiated procedure without publication
Expert mission, as an Assistance Office Business Analyst, to accompany the Client, namely: the town administration of Verviers in all technical operations, administrative or other, to achieve before, during and after the construction of the administrative city.
1. Tranche 1 (T1) (firm): Conceptualization and project assistance to the Office of Legal Council (BCJ) for the development of the technical part of the City and SPW folder
- Mandatory Option 1: Conceptualization and project assistance to the Office of Legal Council (BCJ) for the development of the technical part of the file Police
- Mandatory Option 2: Conceptualization and project assistance to the Office of Legal Council (BCJ) for the development of the technical part of the CPAS folder
2. Tranche 2 (T2) (conditional): Project monitoring - preliminary and final receptions of the City and SPW folder
- Mandatory Option 3: Project Monitoring - provisional and final receptions Police record
- Mandatory Option 4: Project monitoring - preliminary and final receptions CPAS folder
3. flat hourly rate of benefits (average rate for the whole team)
The works comprise mainly: clearing, demolition OA reinforced concrete, demolition of fences masonry construction of a mixed steel concrete structure, construction of a protective cap-cap complex - coating, metal zipper ....
The work is carried out in the III road network.
load work of the HELP (SPGE)
- The implementation of authorized waste treatment center and recyclable waste;
- Earthworks for pipelines;
- The supply and installation of reinforced concrete pipe of 400 mm diameter;
- The execution of individual connections;
- The supply and installation of manhole.
Works in charge of the town of Verviers:
- Sawing hydrocarbon coatings;
- Milling hydrocarbon coatings;
- The installation of a geotextile;
- The achievement of sub-foundations in road metalling;
- The construction of foundations in road metalling stabilized;
- Achieving fonations lean concrete under the linear elements;
- Laying hydrocarbon coating roads;
- The installation of new linear elements;
- The achievement of the shoulders;
- The establishment of new drains.
Work load RESA:
renewal of MP and BP gas networks.
To obtain additional information for works in charge RESA, it should contact Mr. Stéphane PIROTTE - tel. 04 / 25.44.618 or email@example.com.