The project is to restructure the site and building Tournai Expo
Its objectives are to:
- Develop the economic potential of an important city equipment and position it as a complementary qualitative qu'équipement within other MICE infrastructure Eurometropolis, Mons and Hainaut in general,
- Increase the attractiveness of the equipment through enhanced functionality, a welcome and comfortable services and more innovative architecture to make it a tool of identity of the city and economically efficient by placing it back on the scene business tourism (living expo, receptions, multiple events)
- Support the wise use of renewable energy through the development of the economic infrastructure in destination: smart grid,
- Integrate the structure into a sensitive approach to sustainable development (materials, accessibility, short circuit, low power consumption, etc ....)
- Enable highly modular spaces to boost the potential host of infrastructure (rooms, workspaces, conference room, bar area, stage area - exhibitions hall, ...)
- Equip the high tech installations website to provide connected and multimedia services.
This contract relates to a complete study mission and monitoring the performance of work which includes all the regular benefits borne by the architect, including benefits in the field of stability, the infrastructure, the audio, special techniques (heating, air conditioning, ventilation, electricity, lighting, fire safety and intrusion), to the EPB (energy performance of buildings), the signage interior and exterior design, furniture and landscape design and scenography.