Construction infrastructure recreation area Melsbroek:
- Preparatory storage and / or demolition of roadways, sidewalks, local and linear elements;
- All the ground work necessary for the execution of the work according to the terms of the plan, longitudinal and transverse profiles;
- The execution of ordinary sewage works and drainage works: pipes, manholes, gullies in porous concrete pipes 400mm diameter and 250mm diameter vitrified clay pipes;
- The construction of pavements of concrete paving stones and permeable concrete paving and bituminous surfacing on gravel foundation and sidewalks and driveways of concrete blocks on cement foundations;
- Placing curbs and side strips of concrete, including foundations and strut in lean concrete;.
- The green construction consisting of the planting of trees, hedges and sowing of grasslands;
- The maintenance of all the works until final acceptance.
PHASE 1: APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
This contract covers the construction, maintenance and partial operation of security systems Belgocontrol at the following locations:
• The radar site in Saint-Hubert;
• A number of technical installations at the aerodrome of Saint-Hubert;
• The radar site in Bertem;
• Building 315 Kortenberg;
• The computer room in the building Brussels National Airport.
The works include:
• The renewal and maintenance of security systems:
o Access Control;
o key cabinets;
• The engineering works;
• The emergency response by a remote monitoring station;
• Intervention after alarm through an external security firm.
Framework agreement on the implementation of work on the drinking water distribution network in the municipalities of Flemish Brabant VIVAQUA which manages the network (16 municipalities)
The works include:
- Construction of new privéaansluitingen
- Earthworks, asphalt pavement, construction of water pipes and accessories (valves, hydrants) and the resumption of the privéaansluitingen
Contract for works on the renovation of the public sewer in the context of the extension of tram line No. 9 among Jetselaan, the Exposition and Old-Afspanningsplein in the Ganshoren and Jette, with the following techniques.:
• installation of a locally cured tube (TPUB) drains with section 800/1 200 mm (± 80m);
• Replacement of the existing sewer with diameter 800/1 200 mm of masonry (± 40 m) by a sewer stoneware with diameter 1000 mm;
• construction of a spillway (under the Old-Afspanningsplein) of 10 m / 5 m and achievement of the compound (by subversion, ± 20m) with drains in the Dieleghemse Waterloo;
• replacement of ± 100 connections.
Belgocontrol wants to renew the current navigation beacons type DVOR / DME (Doppler Very High Frequency Omnidirectional Range / Distance Measuring Equipment), which are spread over the Belgium and Luxembourg. The number of systems to be replaced can amount to 14 DVOR systems and 14 EMR systems, including a test system that is installed in the laboratory of Belgocontrol.
Also renew systems, sites will be completely renovated with respect, among others, metal constructions and shelters. The number of sites is to renovate 11.
The market also provides a support contract for the life advocated and training system for technical staff that ensures the management and maintenance of the systems.
The contract award is expected in December 2016.