Call for candidates in the context of a negotiated procedure with publication, with a view to a public-private partnership between the city of Sint-Truiden, a private party to the realization of a new municipal swimming pool and sports site in Cicindriapark.
The contract involves the design (Design), build (Build), finance (Finance), maintenance (Maintenance) and operation (Operate) of a municipal swimming pool and sports site and whose program consists of mandatory and optional programs. This project will be further refined and aligned in gunningsleidraad.
The mandatory minimum program consists of the realization:
1) a 25-meter pool and an instruction / multipurpose:
1) sports pool (25 x 27 meter pontoon);
2) target groups and teaching pool;
3) infant and toddler pool;
4) limited wellness;
5) cafeteria, locker rooms, technical and storage rooms, ...
6) diving area;
2) construction or renovation of multi-purpose hall and separate rooms for sports-related activities and competitions;
3) multi-purpose outdoor sports field with artificial turf;
4) parking for 220 sports related visitors.
The project (municipal swimming pool and sports site) must be borne by the parcel portions of the land cadastral known Sint-Truiden, 3rd Division, Section E, perceelnr. E61G2, E61H2 and E61K2, which are designated as a park area and area for community facilities in the provisionally adopted RUP St. Peter. The plot unit designated to provisionally established RUP St. Peter and residential project area is not included accordingly.
To carry out the contract includes the construction of anti-erosion measures:
- Reprofiling canal
- Scarifiying path in concrete
- Repair of roads in concrete
- Construction of curves in concrete and PVC
- Concrete construction kopmuurtjes
- Water erosion coil
- Raising land erosion around lake
- Construction sheet piling
- Construction grass vegetation
The special attention of the contractor should note that the work must be carried out in different places and at different times such as this will be determined according to the necessity by the contracting authority.
If during the term of the contract the network of cycle paths undergoes some modifications, the contractor may be responsible, under the terms of the adoption, with work on the new paths.
The contractor is not entitled to any compensation or price adjustment due to changes in the extent or size of the fiestpaden what he has to maintain.
The deadline for implementation is determined separately for each contract.