Call for candidates in the context of a negotiated procedure with publication, with a view to a public-private partnership between the city of Sint-Truiden, a private party to the realization of a new municipal swimming pool and sports site in Cicindriapark.
The contract involves the design (Design), build (Build), finance (Finance), maintenance (Maintenance) and operation (Operate) of a municipal swimming pool and sports site and whose program consists of mandatory and optional programs. This project will be further refined and aligned in gunningsleidraad.
The mandatory minimum program consists of the realization:
1) a 25-meter pool and an instruction / multipurpose:
1) sports pool (25 x 27 meter pontoon);
2) target groups and teaching pool;
3) infant and toddler pool;
4) limited wellness;
5) cafeteria, locker rooms, technical and storage rooms, ...
6) diving area;
2) construction or renovation of multi-purpose hall and separate rooms for sports-related activities and competitions;
3) multi-purpose outdoor sports field with artificial turf;
4) parking for 220 sports related visitors.
The project (municipal swimming pool and sports site) must be borne by the parcel portions of the land cadastral known Sint-Truiden, 3rd Division, Section E, perceelnr. E61G2, E61H2 and E61K2, which are designated as a park area and area for community facilities in the provisionally adopted RUP St. Peter. The plot unit designated to provisionally established RUP St. Peter and residential project area is not included accordingly.
Delivery and installation of the 2nd phase
school extension in a modular construction system.
The contract includes primarily:
- Excavation of the existing pavement in rubble
- Installation of two infiltration pits with drainage drainage in PVC slide 250 and link to the existing sewer
- Installation and connection of drainage elements
- Installation of linear elements
- Placement of bound foundations
- Construction of the play headed into concrete paving
- Placement of topsoil in green areas
- Green Construction, grassy vegetation by seeding
- Placement of a wooden gate of 6m (with estimated sum)
Redevelopment area shed Groenenberg. These works mainly comprise the breakup of existing pavements in dolomite, realizing a wadi, a wasvloer with silt trap and hydrocarbon separator. The construction of hydrocarbon pavements. More information see specifications. For questions regarding the technical aspects you can contact mr. Paul David (016 66 63 23). For a possible site visit, please contact mr. Henry Vande Winkel (0477 45 49 16).
Particular attention is drawn to the documents supporting the contract safety and health.
The contract documents are free of digital consulted via the website https://enot.publicprocurement.be.
Particular attention is drawn to the fact that the tender required by electronic means must be submitted and signed by e-tendering. More info see cutlery and www.publicprocurement.be
Expand nursing home with 90 rooms and outpatient clinics.
Building a school: buildings including technical equipment.
Call for application to participate - Project 1: Expanding the existing WZC St. Francis Orphanage with 30 rooms in Brakel and project 2: Building a new residential care center with a short stay in Oosterzele - fate structures including fixed furniture and environment construction.