Redevelopment area shed Groenenberg. These works mainly comprise the breakup of existing pavements in dolomite, realizing a wadi, a wasvloer with silt trap and hydrocarbon separator. The construction of hydrocarbon pavements. More information see specifications. For questions regarding the technical aspects you can contact mr. Paul David (016 66 63 23). For a possible site visit, please contact mr. Henry Vande Winkel (0477 45 49 16).
Particular attention is drawn to the documents supporting the contract safety and health.
The contract documents are free of digital consulted via the website https://enot.publicprocurement.be.
Particular attention is drawn to the fact that the tender required by electronic means must be submitted and signed by e-tendering. More info see cutlery and www.publicprocurement.be
Reconversion and maintenance work in the park of Zelzate. This command includes the following tasks: felling, removal of root stumps, demolition, breaking paving, excavation, earthmoving, paving construction, supply and installation of infrastructure elements, landscaping, bezaaiingen, etc.
Particular attention is drawn to the fact that the tender should be mandatory submitted and signed by electronic means via e-tendering by an agent.
The contract documents are free of digital consulted via the website https://enot.publicprocurement.be
(See specifications for details)
The contract includes primarily:
- The cutting and milling of bituminous pavements (if not tarry and recycling);
- Breaking of bituminous pavements (top layer and / or layer) and their sub-base and / or foundation;
- (Possible) selective milling of bituminous pavements with tar as binder, including depositing and / or have processed (eg thermal cleaning.) Thereof,.
- The installation of new sub-base / foundation;
- Construction of new bituminous pavements (top layer and / or incompetent low);
- Sealing small cracks in bituminous surfacing;
- The breaking up of linear elements and their drains parts;
- Placing new linear elements and new and / or existing sewage parts;
- The renewal of road markings;
- Installing, maintaining and removing the yard signalisation;
- Placing yard signs, which a unit is provided in the summary opmetingtsstaat;
- Removal and disposal of waste and residual material in accordance with the provisions of this framework (landfill costs and environmental taxes will be borne by the contracting authority);
The contract includes:
Renewing concrete boxes
road construction in permeable concrete paving
Reload ditches and sidewalks
Replacing roadway pavement in cobblestones by asphalt