The road repair company, drainage and construction of a Martinval Street Pumping Station is a joint record of work included in the 2013-2016 investment program of the City of Verviers. These works mainly include:
- Dependent SPGE (draining): laying of drains, visits room construction, the achievement of individual connections and various works of appropriation;
- Dependent SPGE (purification): the construction of a pumping station, a spillway, the pipe laying collection and overflow;
- In charge of the city of Verviers: complete reconstruction of roads.
The company embodiment of a dewatering section between the street and the Village of Verviers Chaineux and construction of a storm basin with discharge pipe to the Chaineux Creek is a joint record of work within the communal investment program 2013-2016 of the City of Herve. It mainly includes:
• dependents of the City of Herve: the construction of a storm basin landscape 2,000 m³ and the laying of a conduit of 900 mm diameter in order to return the waters of the storm basin to the creek at Chaineux Coloster the street;
• dependent SPGE: the laying of drains, construction of manholes, the execution of individual connections and various works of appropriation.
This contract concerns the appointment of a project team copyright for works located on two locations:
- The first in Namur with the construction of two living units and a studio,
- The second in Bierges with the demolition and reconstruction of 3 living units, a studio and offices.