This project is part of an urban restructuring objective.
The proposed project will integrate the program:
- The design from October to December, quality housing diversified (including 1 or 2 for persons with reduced mobility) and in connection with outdoor spaces indoors island.
- Layout and overall site remediation including the demolition of damaged buildings.
- Traffic management (sweet and auto modes) indoors island, connecting with the impasse Ramoux (one of the "gates" of the site) and parking knowing Seraing 1.5 imposes a quota location parking created by housing.
- The development of access to Ramoux impasse treatment of road surfaces, development of the surroundings ...
- The development of a green space quality interior island maintaining the existing vegetation as possible.
D143.12 - Road district of Nivelles - Common of Braine-and Lasne - study South Bypass Waterloo: Project author mission for South bypass Waterloo study for connecting the RN 5 from BK 21.100 (intersection with the road to King's House) at junction No. 24 of RO (exchanger Braine-- road Piraumont). The mission also includes the coordination tasks for safety and health at the project.
The type of network that is doing the work in accordance with B.1., Is the network IIIa.
This contract includes:
- The completion of a residential area,
- The replacement of the old coating stone pavers with a concrete block pavement 14.5 x 14.5 + laying pavers inserts and realization of parking with site recovery cobblestones.
- Changing the vertical and horizontal signaling.
The market will be in three parts which will be realized in the overall delay of the site and no additional cost:
Part 1: High Street 68 / Cortil Bailly
Part 2: Av des Quatre Bonniers / Cortil Bailly
Part 3: Av des Quatre Bonniers / 30 High Street
Comment: PROCEDURE NEGOTIATED WITH DIRECT ADVERTISING
As part of this contract, the contracting authority does not have the necessary elements to define a specific CCS projects.
The use of the negotiated procedure with advertising is necessary to choose the best technical solution to be proposed by the bidders according to the objectives defined below:
The project is limited to the existing part of the building (under construction part is independent and is not taken into account). It involves renovating the boiler and solar thermal system in place. It includes replacement of the existing boiler (523 KW) to ensure the needs of the sports center, renovation and adaptation of production and distribution (heating and DHW) and the rehabilitation of the solar thermal system in place .
The project also includes the adaptation of regulation to control all the heating and hot water sports center.
There is provided the thermal insulation of the installation, electrical adaptations of the system in place, rinsing and processing of the final installation.
Options are included to replace 4 extractors and shower heads as well as for placement of a softener.
The market resumed a study leading to a comprehensive solution meeting the needs and requirements outlined in the tender documents.
The Special specification incorporates the needs and basic requirements for facilities to be implemented.
The study should take into account all the specifics of the site, including the interaction with the solar thermal in place.
Place of performance: Plain of Coquerées. Street Coquerées 50A 1340 Louvain-la-Neuve