New build educational service center Phase I - Structural work, finishing and pilot adoption.
Works to be carried out:
Degradation and modification work, Bricklayers, Iron Works, Smoke Domes in flat roofs, Floor construction, Wallcoverings, Window Tablets, metal door frames, Interior Plastering, Light partitions, Interior, Bemeubeling,
Aluminum windows and doors, Techniques, Painting.
To carry out work file 16-04 Phase 2: plumbing
General construction: demolition and adaptation work, Bricklayers, Reinforced concrete and staalkonstructies, Sewerage works, iron works, Bevloeringswerken, Wallcoverings, Window Tablets, metal door frames, Interior Plastering ...
Joinery: Sanitary walls, Upholstery, Interior, Wooden stairs, bemeubeling
Windows and doors in aluminum
Techniques: Sanitary, Heating, Ventilation type C, Electricity
Service is subject to:
- Implement a stability study of the old concrete pit and, if necessary, propose remedial
(Possible stop point for the replacement of the elevator installation and other equipment)
- Prepare a report containing the laws and regulations to follow (Machinery Directive, risk analysis, requirement of permits, royal decrees, etc.) for the implementation (design and installation work)
- Make the management of the public contract to design the new elevator installation and monitoring of works, including:
- Specifications for the elevator installation with its head frame and the bottom platform on the basis of performance specifications;
- Specifications including design (where possible) for construction machinery and utilities;
- The specification including the design of electrical systems for the new installation of the elevator and part of the underground laboratory HADES;
- The specification including the design of equipment in the mine shaft: cage ladder, ventilation tube, water pipe high pressure compressed air line, electrical wiring for the underground laboratory, lighting, .. ..
- The auction management "design and construction" of a public contract and supervision of works.
The tasks are described in more detail in the technical conditions.