The subject of the contract is for the design study for the refurbishment of the Ninoofsesteenweg (N8) and the drafting of a preliminary draft of RWA and DWA territory of Dilbeek, Lennik and Roosdaal.
KAP3025 - Kapellen, drainage works Pelgrimsstraat
• scarifiying existing pavements
• scarifiying / fill existing sewer
• Foundation works
• Construction of roads in asphalt pavement
• Construction of a separate sewer system
• Construction of a pumping station
• Construction of linear elements
Assignment for Design, Build, Maintenance, (Finance) and operate the new "guest-house" in the entrance area to the West Campus Gasthuisberg UZ Leuven.
The current project consists of the construction "Hospital" in the entrance area west campus Gasthuisberg UZ Leuven, one part consisting of a health mall, a zone cate-ring, offices and common areas, and also comprising a hotel with zorgfa- facili- ties
The contract is divided into the following lots: DB (F) M of the hospital located in the new entrance area West (Lot 1), the management and operation of the health mall, an area catering, offices and common areas (Lot 2) and the management and operation of the hotel with care facilities (Lot 3).
Aanbestedend the government intends to do in the context of a public-private partnership recourse to one or more private partner (s) that can provide the right expertise for one or more elements of the contract.
For more information about the job we ask you to read the documents.
Object of this work: The contract aims at the construction and renovation of half pavements scattered across the territory of the city of Leuven and its parishes.
This adoption essentially comprises the following works:
- Preparatory storage and / or demolition of existing half pavements.
- All earthworks necessary for the execution of the works.
- Establishment of foundations Type 2 under pavements.
- The structural maintenance of the works until final acceptance.
- The structural maintenance of the landscaped half hardening during 4 years after final acceptance.
It should always be done with caution to surrounding infrastructure, planting one hand and with courtesy and respect for local residents and users.
The total project consists of four sub-tasks:
- Parking OHL 15 days
- Abbey of the Park 5 days
- Park Michotte 15 days
- Cemetery Wijgmaal 5 days
Extension of the contract. The client states that he can make use of the option in Article 26 para. 1. 2 ° b.