Expansion of the existing infrastructure of VZW The Cornflower, located on the Pieter de Coninck Avenue Kortrijk, with two projects.
The contract comprises of only one plot to execute "General Contractor". This lot includes the following works: Demolition, foundations, wind- and waterproof structural work, renovation and restoration work, all interior finishes, solid furniture, technical equipment (HVAC, Sanitary, Electrical, and dates, elevators), drainage works, infrastructure and environment construction, regulatory signs .
These works aim to achieve the following two projects:
- Renovation of the existing Villa Porch to a local service and knowledge center for young people with dementia,
- New 4 group homes, 5 care flats and a care center for young people with dementia,
- Construction of the immediate external environment.
- Demolition of the existing buildings on the Stasegemsestraat 108, 110 and 112,
- Renovation of the existing villa house for the expansion of the day care center for psycho elderly,
- New 4 group homes for the elderly in need of somatic care, day care center, a center with six short-stay rooms and 4 sheltered flats,
- An underground car park with a leveringen- and storage space,
- The outer construction of the access to the site, the above-ground parking and circulation areas, the landscaping.
The file also contains file Umbrella Works. This file includes infrastructure with the aim to use existing park pond as a water buffer basin for the whole site and the connection of Sub-project A on a new electricity and gascabine. This cabin is out of this assignment.
Building a residential care center with related functions - general adoption.