Geschikmakingswerken to the school Our Lady of Flanders - Renovation of the atrium.
It concerns the demolition of an existing atrium (refectory) and the establishment of a new refectory in the same place.
Expansion of the existing infrastructure of the association's Cornflower, situated Pieter de Coninck Avenue Kortrijk, with two projects.
To carry out the contract comprises 1 lot only "General Contractor". This lot includes the following works: Demolition, foundations, wind- and waterproof structural work, renovation and restoration work, all interior finishes, solid furniture, technical equipment (HVAC, Sanitary, Electrical, and dates, elevators), drainage works, infrastructure and environment construction, regulatory signs .
These works aim to achieve the following two projects:
• Renovation of the existing Villa Porch to a local service and knowledge center for young people with dementia
• New group homes with four, five care flats and a care center for young-dementia
• Construction of the immediate external environment
• Demolition of the existing buildings on the Stasegemsestraat 108, 110 and 112
• Renovation of the existing villa house for the expansion of the day care center for psycho elderly
• New 4 group homes for the elderly in need of somatic care, day care center, a center with six short-stay rooms and 4 sheltered flats
• An underground car park with a leveringen- and storage space.
• The outer construction of the access to the site, the above-ground parking and circulation areas, the landscaping.
The file also contains a section Umbrella Works. This file includes infrastructure with the aim to use existing park pond as a water buffer basin for the entire site, the connection of Sub-project A on a new electricity and gascabine and connection of Sub-project A on the existing facility by means of a fiber optic cable. The installation of electricity and gascabine covered by this contract.