Construction cycle Terhills
The contract includes:
- Uprooting of plantations and trees (site preparation site)
- Breaking up of existing pavements
- Construction of foundations
- Creation of geogrids
- Construction of asphalt pavements
- Construction of Tournai rubble
- Green construction and maintenance
- Supply and installation of retaining walls
The aim of the adoption is the construction of a completely new road structure of the E314 of kmpt. 31,250 to kmpt. 37,250 in both directions.
Full design brief for the construction of a ew laboratory for structural and material tests with name 'Application Centre for Construction and Concrete - ACB² ".
The contract includes includes the design of a fixed test infrastructure (test floor and wall test) as the building that the laboratory.