Redevelopment of the Holy Hartplein, the Sacred Heart Church and around Sint-Amandsberg, Ghent.
Assignment for architecture, environment construction, stability, technical equipment and EPB reporting.
Open tender for work of a new passive City Building Old Docks, Ghent.
The adoption includes the works as they are determined by (the) set out plan (s), the bill of quantities attached to these specifications and various contract documents referenced.
Blue Chem, design and build an incubator for sustainable chemistry.
Construction of one or two cylindrical concrete water tank (s) with associated pump cellar and service buildings in Asse, including construction area.
The works to be performed include, among others:
- The detail engineering (foundation, stability) of the project;
- The placing of a yard device;
- The preparation of the ground to be able to carry out the relevant work;
- The execution of the foundations;
- Building the pump basement about 23 mx 10 mx 6.5 m;
- Building the technical service premises (high voltage and dose) approximately (WxDxH) 5 mx 3.5 mx 3 m and 6 mx 5 mx 3 m with "staircase" to the pump basement;
- The construction of one or two concrete drinking water cisterns of about 38 m in diameter x 17 m including flat concrete roof, wall passage pipe sections and access hatches;.
- Around construction of fields including earth moving, landscaping and fencing;.
- Other relevant work.
The adoption consists mainly of electrifying the tracks of the remaining part of the overall master plan Gent-Sint-Pieters. In the period 2012-2017 were under a different contract of work, the first part of the new railway infrastructure in and around the station Gent-Sint-Pieters electrified. This contract consists of the electrification of the second and final part of the renewal of the railway infrastructure.
The innovation consists of:
- The demolition of the old catenary, including the constructions.
- The installation of the new overhead structures.
- Unrolling and adjusting the new catenary.
- Local installation of low voltage cables for the remote control of overhead switches.
The contract includes:
- The renewal of platform tracks IX descriptor I. (Where the overhead of the platform tracks IX and VIII are already broken with the previous specifications).
- Finishing the overhead of the new exchange complex from Gent-Sint-Pieters, Brussels lace.
- Finishing the overhead of the new exchange complex from Gent-Sint-Pieters side Ivoire, in particular the connection to L50A, L75, L50A6 and beam LM.