Construction of changing rooms and toilets in the gym J. CAPPELLEMANS.
The contract is the appointment of a team of authors of multidisciplinary project, in charge of a complete design work and monitoring the implementation of the reconfiguration of the site Rampart Rampart Street sis Moines Des Moines in 1000 in Brussels sustainable and ecological vision.
The reconfiguration project includes:
- Asbestos removal of 314 existing homes,
- The demolition of 314 existing homes,
- The possible pollution of land,
- The construction of 210 social housing for the Housing Brussels,
- The construction of 140 housing means for the City of Brussels,
- The construction of a car park in the basement with a capacity potentially up to 300 seats,
- Building local associations, a day care center for senior citizens and infrastructure for early childhood,
- Demolition eventual reconstruction of the gym on this site,
- The development of private and public surroundings and roads.
The project site is bounded by the Monks Bulwark of the street, the rue du Houblon, the Great Oath Street and Notre Dame du Sommeil.
The site is located in an urban environment, functionally diverse and heterogeneous in terms of templates.
The site is included in the contract area "Garden Flower".A reflection on these subjects should be conducted by the project author (cf. report analyzing the current situation which will be sent to selected candidates).
Great attention should be paid to:
- The urban setting in which the project falls,
- The co-existence on the site of the various functions provided,
- Dialogue with the existing fabric,
- The architectural quality of the built and non-built,
- The definition and status of private and public spaces.Great attention should be paid as soon as the design, minimizing the operation of nuisance to the occupants of the site and nearby residents.
The full mission design and execution control under this contract includes:
- Complete architectural work, including in particular the detailed study of constructive knots
- Complete engineering stability mission
- Complete engineering tasks of special building techniques (HVAC, plumbing, sanitary, electrical, vertical transportation, acoustic)
- A mission of "landscape architecture,
- A mission of design of roads,
- A full mission to advise PEB,
- A mission of Geomatics Engineering,
- A mission of environmental impact studies.The participatory process management mission will be a separate market to later pass by the contracting authority.
The contracting authority will subscribe an all-risk insurance (TRC) and a ten-year insurance. As such, the author of the project will work with the technical control office whose mission will be a separate market to later pass by the contracting authority.BIM protocol will be attached to CSC which will be sent to applicants invited to submit offers.
The project author will advise and accompany the client in his efforts with regional governments.Their reports will be attached to the CCS which will be sent to applicants invited to submit offers:
- An analysis of the existing situation, particularly in terms of urban context and building regulations,
- A condition of the soil reconnaissance survey, which allowed to "identify sources of pollution,
- A first general campaign of geotechnical drilling was conducted,
- Analyzes of steel and concrete of existing buildings,
- An inventory of asbestos.
The budget of the works is € 58 million excluding VAT, excluding revision and out fees.
Services d'architecture, services de construction, services d'ingénierie et services d'inspection
construction of 59 social housing means, a Casco crèche and parking.
Werken voor de bouw van 59 in social middenklassewoningen, een een in Casco kinderkribbe parking.
Construction of a passive set of 59 dwellings, a nursery, a medical center and surrounding areas.
Square of Archiducs in 1170 Watermaal-Bosvoorde.
- Bouw van een passiefgebouw puts woningen 59, kinderdagverblijf een, een medisch centrum in de omgeving onmiddellijke you aartshertogensquare 1170 Watermaal-Bosvoorde.
The Municipality shall have a period of four years commencing on the date of the start of the program (December 22, 2014) for the delivery of the works necessary for the above procedures.
The works mainly comprise:
- Soil remediation
- The construction of a passive building
- The construction of a courtyard.
various documents are there in the Specification attached to the selected candidates will be given after the selection phase of the award procedure.
Purpose of work: Construction of a deposition area and activities for municipal roads: road improvements, storage boxes and construction of two hangars.
Place of performance: Waversesteenweg 1854
CONSTRUCTION OF FIVE (5) DRINKING WATER SYSTEM USING SOLAR ENERGY IN GAZA PROVINCE OF GAZA
financial services market for the financing of school infrastructure of education subsidized by the French Community on behalf of the St. Boniface-Parnasse Institute in Ixelles
The market includes major order:
- The construction of a discharge well for the rail tunnel Kennedy on the Right Bank through walls secant piles and a complementary service building.
- The creation of a horizontal connection with the sheath of the railway at an approximate depth of 20 meters above ground level.
- Service Building finish and minimal technical equipment installation for lighting and ventilation.
Opdracht of bestaat hoofdzakelijk uit:
- Het bouwen van een voor evacuatieschacht Kennedy spoorverbindingstunnel aan de Rechteroever door middel van een een secanspalenwand in bijhorend dienstgebouw.
- Het maken van een horizontal verbinding puts spoorwegkoker op een van diepte ongeveer 20 meter tov het maaiveld.
- From afwerking van het een technische dienstgebouw in minimum uitrusting voor verlichting in ventilatie.
Cabling work for telecommunications networks and construction of specialist rooms
Construction and maintenance project Campus Koekelberg.
See administrative provisions.
Construction and maintenance project Campus Koekelberg.
See administrative provisions.
The construction of additional changing rooms and sanitary at the velodrome VWEM at the Sports Centre Flanders Ghent. Design and Build: study and realization
Adopting managed by the present Specification is subject: the study of the execution, delivery of
equipment, handling, installation, assembly, connection, commissioning, adjustment, the
tests and checks of equipment relating to:
Lot 07: LIFTS in a new building (building U) on 8 floors, including underground parking.
PARKING SPORTS HALL CONSTRUCTION PHASE II Sports Centre Flanders Bruges
The run commands include the construction of a parking lot with 60 parking spaces: earthworks, drainage works, paving works in concrete paving stones, grass and concrete tiles water permeable pavers, planting work.
This notice involves inviting applications in the context of a negotiated procedure with publication.
The contract includes the construction of an underground car park, including bicycle breakdown and degradation bus station.
The works are part of a large project for the Kortrijk station area and include:
- Degradation of the bike on the north side of the tracks at the height of the existing bus station.
- An underground car park will be built on four levels at the site of the existing bus station on the north side of the tracks, near the Tolstraat. This car park has a capacity of 1200 parking spaces.
It will serve as a model in several areas:
- The operation and infrastructure of the site;
- The integration of a recycling center prior to the waste sorting circuit to exploit the potential of renewable resources;
- Improving the image of the waste;
- Raising awareness through an educational circuit and an informative and expressive signs;
- The high energy of the plant;
- Efficient water management;
- The large number valorisatiefilières;
- The good movement of vehicles and pedestrians on the site;
- The improved flexibility of the evacuations;
- The comfort of users by partial covering of the containers;
- The reduction of noise and odors;
- Urban integration and landscaping;
- Reflection on the costs and benefits of prefabricated building elements.
In addition to a perfect functioning of the site, the CAC will attach particular importance to the quality of the layout of the site, the city's integration with the landscape and beautification of the architectural quality.
As far as possible, will the CAC, for each identified site, a mobility study execute prior to the stedebouw- and architecture project.
The cost of work per container is estimated at 2.025 million EUR excl. VAT and the amount of fees is estimated at 153 000 EUR excl. VAT.