The contract involves the reconstruction of the roads on the site Inagro in Beitem
(Opbraakwerken, harvesting existing plantations, construction of drainage, ...)
Architecture Task social housing project construction of about 42 social apartments according to a development plan located on Michel Van Hamme Street in Assebroek, Bruges
Brugge Plus organizes events and projects commissioned by the Bruges city council. Brugge Plus gives shape to projects that are multidisciplinary, taking place in public spaces or reach specific audiences. Participation, quality and durability Brugge Plus carries a high priority.
For the production of events like Triennial Bruges Golden Tree Procession of Cook Eat (not exhaustive) wishes to Brugge Plus rely on independent contractors.
These are selected through this tender demand for the preparation of a framework contract running until 31.12.2018.
The assignments that will be allocated within this framework contract covers:
- Building works from beginning to end, according to a concept of the artist in question and led by the production manager of Brugge Plus
- Building decor elements, props and vehicles
- Building stands
- Building Exhibitions
This contract has no exclusivity.
Entering into a loan to finance the construction project child and adolescent psychiatry by the AZ Sint-Lucas. VIPA project self-financing.
Entering into a loan to finance the construction project Child and Adolescent Psychiatry by the AZ Sint-Lucas. VIPA project self-financing.
Maintenance roads in the district 315 Ostend.
The adoption includes mainly:
- The execution of all kinds of maintenance and repair of the items in the price list.
- All supplies and operations which are necessary for carrying out these works.
- The removal and replacement of existing signs (as affected by the adoption) where necessary.
- Installation, maintenance and removal of the necessary yard signaling, mobile yard signaling as an expense of the adoption.
the removal of all waste resulting from the work carried out under the provisions of these specifications. The release (incl. The collection, loading, transport to and unloading) of all waste from the work carried out at the final destination (recycling fees, deposit fees and environmental taxes) according to the specifications. The demolition materials not recycled at work and which do not serve for later reuse to be discharged to a stack instead of the contracting authority and which are not polluted, are not regarded as waste. These materials become the property of the contractor (ie all non-contaminated inert materials, soil, sand and rubble).
The temporary storage of waste is prohibited on public property.
- All the materials and soil mortar used in this contract shall be provided by the contractor, unless the contractual provisions expressly determine otherwise.
- The safety co-creation in accordance with the Royal Decree of January 25, 2001 on temporary or mobile construction sites is not part of this contract. This is a separate contract between contracting authorities and safety coordinator. The tenderer must take account of its registration with the health and safety plan - draft drawn up by the contracting authority
- The maintenance of the works during the guarantee period.