Construction of a sports hall with a sports shelf, changing rooms, 2 multipurpose rooms and a climbing wall, as well as the development of the surrounding area and access roads in the town of Arlon.
The service contract covered by this special specifications main purpose:
The design and construction of 45 versions of the collection schedules for affiliated municipalities to collect from the IAEC for the year 2018.
indoor redevelopment of the site of Houtopia in Houffalize.
Lot 1: Provide and place the flooring, to paint the walls and ceilings, build and install furniture, sets, the foundations, partitions, ensure the printing and placement of graphics, supply and install lighting.
Lot 2: develop, produce and place the "exhibits" (hands-on special described in the specification), perform all relevant engineering tasks, develop and integrate the audiovisual content, provide and place audiovisual material, perform all engineering tasks corresponding, write and translate textual content.
The work includes:
- The development of access to nursery classes
- The demolition of the existing kindergarten yard and the construction of a new court
- Profiling of the field between the court and the street Neufchâteau and development in one of a playground with drop zones of damping material
- Water harvesting the court and the area of maternal games with connection to sewer system
- The demolition of the existing primary court and the construction of a new court outside flat roof terrace area
- Harvesting water from the primary court with connection to sewer system
- The finalization of fences around the site.
The assembly formed by the old courthouse and former North Hotel (over 5000 m
The will of the town of Arlon is to convert this set into a multifunctional events center.
Given the scale and cost of the project phasing is justified to allow to spread the implementation of the arrangements in time, depending on their budgets can be allocated.
Under these conditions, the duration of the market will exceed 4 years.
It should conduct a public service contract to designate a project applicant responsible for implementing all of the conversion project.
The project author mission is planned in three phases and includes:
1. The establishment of a pre-sketch of the overall project;
2. A mission "classic" author project for the implementation of facilities (via purchase orders issued);
3. A consultancy mission (via purchase order issuance).
The works include in particular:
1) Development of the framework reinforced concrete bridge:
- Special study on the basis of plans provided;
- Construction of an outdoor work area at the final site;
- Creation of on-site concrete frame bridge C35 / 45;
- Realization of screeds and drains;
- Partial demolition of the Rue du Vivier, on 70 m, and necessary earthworks;
- Incremental launching of the book in its final position (weight indication: 2400 tonnes);
- Moving a creek under the bridge;
- Repair of the street du Vivier, including embankments stabilized riprap;
2) The development, in own site, roads between the frame and the bridge roundabout Street Industrial Park:
- Finalization of cut / fill: 30 cm last are not in fact provided in phase 5, whether in cut or fill.
- Drainage in the dump areas.
- Drains + road crossings in pricking the manholes placed in phase 5 in shoulder.
- Subgrade type 4 to 40 cm.
- Conventional water nets, 50 cm wide, cast in place.
- Foundation Type IA 20 cm
- 2 layers of 6 cm in AC14base3-2
- SMA-10-2 4 cm
- Thermoplastic Markings
- Embankments and roadside plantations,
- Grassed verges + slope
3) The disposal of waste;
4) The signaling of the site where it is needed;
5) maintenance work during the warranty period.
The work is subject to an overall period in which a particular timeframe for pushing the frame bridge is situated.
The works include in particular:
1) Work in charge of Luxembourg Road Directorate are:
- Modernization of the road: new AC20base3-2 AC14surf1-2 and coatings, tape contrebutage or water-edge cast nets in place through the village and the roadside side sidewalk;
- Research foundation purges
- Some parking areas with complete safe;
- In areas to define, between the BK 1 and 4.8: the relining and foundation research.
2) Work in charge of the Town of Rouvroy:
- Construction of sidewalks and bike paths, concrete pavers, with full chest
- Realization of a lighted parking lot to the right of the Town Hall
- Realization of plantations (trees, shrubs, hedges)
- Patching access for local residents.
- Waste disposal;
- Signaling the site;
- Maintenance work during the warranty period.
In summary, it will be asked the project author of designing 3 specific items making each the subject of a firm phase and conditional phases as related to different sources of funding. The first object concerns the production of a relay hall of an inner surface of 300 m
Any joint facilities (access roads, parking areas, reception area, special techniques, ...) will be distributed among the budgets in proportion to the various project areas. If pooling of equipment, proper consumption of the various sites will be measured (integration counters integrators). The site will be reserved for businesses in line with the environmental sciences. This has to be a common thread. Regarding the proposed bridge hall and business center, all two sites must be accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Preparatory work (clearing, removal of fences, etc.)
- Earth in cuttings - embankments (including land bunching) for realization of roads, pedestrian, basin (s) of stormwater management, platforms and shoulders following the guidelines contained in the plans.
- Construction of roads and pedestrian:
• Excavation in cuttings and embankments resumed following profiles plans
• Geotextile, subgrade, foundation, linear elements (borders) and coating (hydrocarbon or concrete).
• Networks for draining stormwater and wastewater (manholes, pipes, etc.)
- Construction of inlet structures (oil separator) and outlet reinforced concrete (including equipment) of the storm basin.
- Public lighting to perform (supply from the existing network) including trenches, cable, candelabra and connections:
• Along the new roads
• Along the N85.
- Low supply voltage plots, telephone and cable ducts for fiber optics.
- Water supply and fire protection (terminals) to perform and to be connected to the existing network.
- Gas supply of plots and to be connected to the existing network.
- The implementation of bunching land on platforms, shoulders (including slope) and the seeding and planting.
- Signalling the site.
The storm basin and all ancillary works (reinforced concrete structures, manholes, etc.) must be built before starting infrastructure work on the EAP BASTOGNE 1 following indications of plans and CCS.
Therefore (including construction phase), all the runoff from the EAP will necessarily spent by the pool before being discharged to the stream.
- All other works, supplies, services, etc ... not provided for in the preceding articles and recognized however needed by the customer for the full establishment and proper functioning of the installation, nothing omitted or excepted;
- The perforations, notches and retrofit;
- Storage equipment;
- Protecting frames, pipes against plastering mortar projections and against the introduction of foreign bodies;
- The cleaning of equipment;
- Acoustic and suppressors;
- The receipt by an approved body;
- The maintenance and security;
- Plans and documentation.
The replacement of lighting fixtures.
In more detail, the works include:
Lot 1: Replacement of lighting to enhance the energy performance of buildings 043-10 and 043-06 to the CA HOUFFALIZE.
The company includes:
-The Realization of the lighting study to meet the conditions subsidiassions for investments improving the energy performance of a building;
-The Holding of construction documents;
-The Participation in site meetings and drafting of construction meeting minutes;
-The Provision of equipment necessary for the proper execution of the works;
-The Labor required, as well as all relevant constraints in the perfect realization of the work according to these requirements;
-The Installation, connection, commissioning hardware service;
-The Tightening of openings, touching up paint and resserements resistant Rf fire;
-The Cleaning of the site being local and the complete cleaning of the premises at the end of construction;
-The Participation in the provisional acceptance tests;
-The Realization and supply of end of construction documents and as-built plan;
-The Benefits of interviews and repair during the warranty period.
- The establishment of any signaling required for completion of this work (in local roads and regional roads).
- Signalling the site.
- The implementation of all recommended measures for the implementation of safety, health of the entire site.
- The signaling necessary for work to be carried along or N839 in coordination with the SPW.
- Removal and dismantling of the existing equipment (signs, etc ...)
- Demolition of the water streams, curbs, pavement sidewalk, etc ... existing law of new development.
- Sawing and milling existing coatings to the right of new infrastructure and facilities. (N839 and Loop Famenne)
- Earthworks in cuttings and embankments for the implementation of new infrastructure and existing road on connections.
- Earthworks in cuttings and embankments for the realization of new infrastructures and their development.
- The loading, transport and disposal of surplus excavated material to a drop zone following indications of the Works Management.
- The loading, transport and disposal of surplus excavated material to approved landfill (excess material).
- Excavated material could also be partly embankments on the work site following indications of plans and construction management.
- The establishment of foundations and sub-foundations of the new infrastructure.
- Testing at the plate on background trunk and riprap.
- The making of coatings and their hydrocarbon contrebutage using water and tape contrebutage concrete nets.
- Tests on hydrocarbon coating following prescription TAC Qualiroutes
- The realization of shoulders and their connections with existing infrastructures.
- The achievement gap and the gap jig update
- Continuous travel ...
The proposed work include:
- Installation of a sanitary drainage
- The rehabilitation of trunk road and coating
- The construction of a sidewalk and parking strip
- Securing intersections with development of support structures
This business includes the work of
• Construction of the new building housing a new gym and storage rooms
• The renovation of locker rooms
Arlon — SPF de programmation (SPP) Politique scientifique — Construction d'une extension et rénovation ancien bâtiment.