The assembly formed by the old courthouse and former North Hotel (over 5000 m
2) Is an important development hub can be used to revitalize the city center.
The will of the town of Arlon is to convert this set into a multifunctional events center.
Given the scale and cost of the project phasing is justified to allow to spread the implementation of the arrangements in time, depending on their budgets can be allocated.
Under these conditions, the duration of the market will exceed 4 years.
It should conduct a public service contract to designate a project applicant responsible for implementing all of the conversion project.
The project author mission is planned in three phases and includes:
1. The establishment of a pre-sketch of the overall project;
2. A mission "classic" author project for the implementation of facilities (via purchase orders issued);
3. A consultancy mission (via purchase order issuance).
The work includes:
- The development of access to nursery classes
- The demolition of the existing kindergarten yard and the construction of a new court
- Profiling of the field between the court and the street Neufchâteau and development in one of a playground with drop zones of damping material
- Water harvesting the court and the area of maternal games with connection to sewer system
- The demolition of the existing primary court and the construction of a new court outside flat roof terrace area
- Harvesting water from the primary court with connection to sewer system
- The finalization of fences around the site.