KAP3022 (I-025 013) - chapels, drainage works Kapellenbos SPAK East Phase 1 - Part 2
- Breaking up of existing pavement;
- Felling of trees and shrubs of all kinds;
- Clearing of canals;
- Damping canals;
- Superficial excavation;
- Scarifiying of culverts and drainage;
- Construction of pavement into asphalt pavement;
- Construction of pressure sewer in open trench;
- Construction of a pressure sewer system (pump station neat and pressure drainage)
Incl. Communication system (power cables and fiber optic cables);
- Pressure drainage and sewerage pipes drilled with casing drilling;
- Installation of sewers in open trench;
- Construction of kopmuren;
- Work on canals;
- Replanting of trees;
- Maintenance contract for the period of 5 years.
The Oosterweelverbinding makes the Ring around Antwerp, the R1, completely around, thus ensuring smoother and safer traffic on the Antwerp ring road and less cut-through traffic on local roads. The surrounding residential areas improves air quality, reduces noise and there is more open space and greenery. Thus Oosterweelverbinding not only offers a solution for daily backups, but simultaneously ensures that the more pleasant to live, work and stay, in Antwerp and region.
The work that will lead to the realization of the Oosterweelverbinding, starting in 2017. These works are divided into a number of (sub) projects, including the Right Bank project.
The command "Oosterweelverbinding - Right" consists of 2 lots, namely the plot "Haven" and the plot "R1 North.".
More information about the subject matter of each of the lots is given in Annexes 1 and 2 to this announcement, as well as in section 1.3 of the tender documents.
N101 Scheldenlaan - rebuilding roads towards the Netherlands.
Examination of the available finishes in St Rumbold's Cathedral in Mechelen and the preservation state.
1. Draw up a design for the
fietsostrades Lier - Herentals and Lier -
2. To guide the implementation of the
several assignments to realization
the fietsostrades Lier - Herentals and
Lier - Aarschot.
Framework agreement for the supply of materials and products for green construction and green maintenance.
This contract involves the supply and installation of furniture, a full internal reorganization and building construction behind building at all levels for the office VoorZorg located Désiré Boucherystraat 17, 2800 Mechelen.