Engineering works and construction works
Reconstruction of the quays, the height of St. Andrew and South, phase 1. Consisting of drainage works, construction of a laundry and landfill, the construction of the dam and the construction of the public domain.
Services in the field of architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
The adoption includes mainly:
- Demolition of structures (4 houses, shed, garden shed, loft, chalet ...) and the felling of trees, hedges, bushes;
- Archaeological research thv intersection R6 N14;
- The breaking up of existing road infrastructure and sanitation infrastructure;
- Earth moving, mainly embankment works serving new wegzate R6 and excavation work for drainage, and their associated tasks within the framework of the Vlarebo (integrated care, earthwork planning, soil management report);
- The construction of temporary intersections serving through traffic during the execution of a temporary bridge Otter Brook and related organizational measures (in the broadest sense of the word) for traffic during the works;
- Implementation study for temporary bridging Otter Brook;
- Construction of bridges on the R6 at the height of the Antwerpsesteenweg and Liersesteenweg with slip roads;
- Construction of retaining walls in reinforced soil, armed with geogrids, without covering elements;
- Installation of noise barriers along R6 and N1 at the level of district Otterbeek;
- Construction of a bicycle under the R6;
- Reconstruction of the R6, N1en N14 in asphalt;
- Placing temporary and permanent traffic light systems;
- Construction of the necessary drainage systems; canals, drainage, kopmuren ...
- Laying new culvert to Otter Brook and care of drainage during the work on the duct;
- Nature technical equipment from the banks of the Otter Brook;
- The general coordination of the work;
- Preparing all the necessary detail and working drawings (reinforcement plans, bending states, steel detailing, ...) which are not included in the tender dossier;
- The preparatory work for the relocation of utility lines;
- The foliage (trees, hedges, bushes, ...);
- Traffic signals and road signs, both temporary (for omleidinge ...
In realizing the port of Antwerp, on the north quay of the Hansa, the port authority wishes for his concession larger permissible drafts. To this end the existing quay walls to be renovated and expanded.
Over approximately 580 meters should be deepened the bottom level of the quay wall of -8.83 to -12.58 m TAW TAW m. The foundation level of the quay wall is -10.08 m TAW.
The contract includes the construction of the new quay wall (probably through a double wall), the dredging of the berths at the quay, and some additional work.
The order includes substantially the preparatory works and earthworks, the leveling off, constructing a green roof on an underground parking lot, the construction of the pavements, the green areas, public lighting and others.
The Oosterweelverbinding makes the Ring around Antwerp, the R1, completely around, thus ensuring smoother and safer traffic on the Antwerp ring road and less cut-through traffic on local roads. The surrounding residential areas improves air quality, reduces noise and there is more open space and greenery. Thus Oosterweelverbinding not only offers a solution for daily backups, but simultaneously ensures that the more pleasant to live, work and stay, in Antwerp and region.
The work that will lead to the realization of the Oosterweelverbinding, starting in 2017. These works are divided into a number of (sub) projects, including the Right Bank project.
The command "Oosterweelverbinding - Right" consists of 2 lots, namely the plot "Haven" and the plot "R1 North.".
More information about the subject matter of each of the lots is given in Annexes 1 and 2 to this announcement, as well as in section 1.3 of the tender documents.
Build road bridge
On the basis of this information and a site visit, the participants ask a tender dossier which among other things gives an overview of the most important energy-saving measures with the guaranteed energy savings rate, a plan of action for achieving this guarantee, a modified multi-year maintenance program ....
Aanstelling architect — Paardenmarkt, Stadscampus.
Supply and installation (design and build) of a plant for production of demineralised water and process water.
Design and build of an incubator for sustainable chemistry.