Situation of the contract:
The project area is situated at the height of the park Moths and extends from the Luikersteenweg and cultural center "The Velinx" in the west, the Looierstraat and Kastanjewal in the east, the allotments to the east and the old course of the Jeker in the south. Thv WWTP Mal a buffer basin is built.
This task includes, in particular:
- excavations (raising, stripping, cover and excavation),
- drainage works in an open trench in the concrete (reinforced and non-reinforced concrete),
- special foundation engineering (wooden poles)
- construction of VHP (very high pressure) groutwand,
- construction of asphalt cement concrete,
- construction of asphalt pavement,
- construction of hardening concrete paving,
- construction of new cobblestone pavement (and with cut end face),
- construction of skatepark in shotcrete,
- construction of Finnish track,
- construction of resin-bonded gravel surface,
- construction of water perception Square
- construction of bridges for motor vehicles and non-motorized traffic,
- installation of street furniture (benches, bicycle racks, bins, tree rings and anti-parking posts)
- construction of Jeker in open loop (earthworks, concrete retaining walls, masonry stone, handrail)
- installation of street furniture (benches, trash cans, bicycle racks, bins, tree rings and anti-parking posts)
- green areas serving park Moths,
- Construction of control building at the Motmolen,
- construction of deck construction.
On 09.09.2016 approved the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Antwerp, the principle to create a sports site with parking on site Carrettestraat, Hospital Hoevestraat Van Veerle Hofstraat Merksem and define the necessary land available on a leasehold.
The contractor is responsible for the design, implementation and financing of the construction and receives in return the right to exploit this structure. In addition, the contractor bears the risk of operation.
Framework agreement for the construction of a pool of suppliers for print.
Framework agreement for the construction of supply lines for drinking water in the province of Antwerp - period 2017-2021.
As part of the contract AG VESPA aims to conclude a framework agreement referred to in Article 3, 15 ° of the law public procurement and certain contracts for works, supplies and services from 15.6.2006 (hereinafter the "Law of 15.6.2006"). In particular wishes AG VESPA to conclude a framework agreement with several suppliers for the purpose for a period of two years by both parties by mutual agreement or tacitly renewable for additional periods further periods of two years to a maximum of 6 years, to the terms governing capture missions, particularly as regards the prices and terms of cooperation. AG VESPA will award during the term of the contract assignments on the basis of the conditions laid down in the framework agreement.
The possible extension of the duration of 6 years is justified by the need to build trust with lawyers advise and represent AG VESPA.
This mission includes both legal representation AG VESPA litigation (as plaintiff or defendant) when providing legal advice and / or legal assistance.
The contract is divided into the following lots:
Lot 1: real estate and construction.
Lot 2: project structuring.
Lot 3: tax law.
For lots 1 and 2, it is the intention of AG VESPA to conclude a framework agreement with several service providers. For Lot 3 is the intention of AG VESPA to conclude a framework agreement with one service provider.