Loan/Grant Nos. L3133(SF)/L8284(SCF)/G0394(SCF)-BAN: Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project
| Published April 17, 2017 - Deadline May 15, 2017
Invitation for Bids
1. The People’s Republic of Bangladesh has received financing from the Asian
Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure
Project (CTEIP). Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named
above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB.
2. The Barguna Pourashava, District: Barguna, ("the Employer") invites bids/tenders
from eligible Bidders for the Improvement of Road with site drain from Krock Khal near
Krock Primary School to Nur Hera Madrasha (Ward No.4) in Barguna Pourashava, District:
Barguna ("the Works").
3. National competitive bidding will be conducted in compliance with ADB's Procurement
Guidelines through electronic Government Procurement (e-GP) system and is open to all
Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Documents.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this
• Specific Similar Experience: at least one contract within the last 5 (five) years where
the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds BDT 31.20 million.
• Average Annual Construction Turnover: minimum BDT 29.20 million over the last 5
• Liquid Assets or Credit Facilities: minimum BDT 4.00 million
More details of qualification requirements are mentioned in the biding documents
5. This is an online bidding where only e-Tender (e-bid) will be accepted in the Bangladesh
National e-GP System Portal and no offline/hard copies will be accepted. To obtain further
information and to submit e-Tender for this works package bearing e-tender ID no. mentioned
above, registration in the e-GP portal (http://www.eprocure.gov.bd) is required.
6. The fees for downloading the e-Tender Documents from the e-GP portal, and the tender
security as mentioned in the documents have to be deposited online through any branch of the
banks registered in the e-GP system.
Date: 17 April 2017
Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project
Contract No. and
e-GP/CTEIP/2016-17/BAR/RD-02: Improvement of Road with site drain
from Krock Khal near Krock Primary School to Nur Hera Madrasha (Ward
No.4) in Barguna Pourashava, District: Barguna
15 May 2017, 14:00 hours (Bangladesh Standard Time)
7. The deadline for submission of e-Tenders (bids) is 15 May 2017 at 14:00 hours
Bangladesh Standard Time (BST) and on-line opening will be done on the same date at 14:00
8. Further information and guidelines are available in the e-GP portal and from e-GP help
desk (email@example.com). To obtain further information, please contact the official
inviting the tender as follows:
(Engr. Jasim Uddin Ahmed)
BargunaPourashava, Dist: Barguna
Telephone: +880 44863586; Fax: +880 44863462
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com