AIR 9000 Phase 8 MH-60R Seahawk Romeo Facilities (Helicopter support Facility - HMAS Stirling)
Department of Defence - DSRG | Published September 16, 2015 - Deadline September 23, 2015
This project includes the construction of four Earth Covered Building (ECB) storage facilities for explosive goods, comprising heavily reinforced concrete walls and roof back covered with earth and fitted with large motorised steel doors, all in compliance with a certified design to be provided in the Tender documentation. The project entails two sites, being located at HMAS Stirling WA and Twofold Bay NSW. The Tenderer is invited to submit a tender for the works at either one or both sites. The Contractor will be required to design and construct the structural elements of the ECBs via a Commonwealth nominated subcontractor.
An industry briefing is scheduled for Wednesday 19th August at Twofold Bay NSW and on Wednesday 26th August at HMAS Stirling WA. Details for attendance will be issued to those who register for issue of Tender documents.
At the time of issuing the Tender Documents:
· the Works are anticipated to commence in January 2016 with completion on or before August 2016; and
· the estimated value of the Works is between $10 million and $13 million (AUD, excluding GST).
To submit a conforming Tender:
· the Tender must be submitted in accordance with clause 3.1(a) (including submission to the address specified in the Tender Documents by the Closing Time and Date described in the Tender Documents);
· the Tender must satisfy each minimum form and content requirement in clause 3.1(b); and
· the Tenderer must satisfy each condition for participation in clause 3.1(c), of the Tender Conditions, set out in the Tender Documents. The evaluation criteria are described in clause 4 of the Tender Conditions, set out in the Tender Documents.
Building Code 2013 applies.
Australian Government's Building and Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme pursuant to the Fair Work (Building Industry) Act 2012 (Cth) and the Fair Work (Building Industry - Accreditation Scheme) Regulations 2005 (Cth) applies.
The Australian Government's Commonwealth Indigenous Procurement Policy applies.
The works described in the Tender Documents are a "public work" and therefore subject to section 18 of the Public Works Committee Act 1969 (Cth).