Provision of Asphalting Works within the UN Buffer Zone at Deryneia, Cyprus
United Nations Secretariat | Published April 20, 2017
1. The United Nations Peacekeeping Force in Cyprus (UNFICYP) intends to conduct a competitive solicitation exercise for the provision of asphalting works within the UN Buffer Zone at Deryneia Crossing, Cyprus.
2. The asphalting works shall include new asphalt laying of approximately 1800 square meters (m2), supply and installation of reinforced concrete drainage pipe of approximately 100 meters (m) and application of road marking painting of approximately 500 linear meters (LM).
3. The anticipated commencement date of the works is 01 June 2017 and shall be completed within four (4) weeks following award of contract.
4. In this regard UNFICYP would like to identify vendors that would be interested to participate in the competitive solicitation exercise. Qualified vendors are requested to express their interest by providing all relevant information including complete company details and experience profile using the attached Vendor Response Form, also available in our website www.unficyp.org. The interest should be sent to the attention of Stella Kitti, Procurement Assistant either via fax +357-22-614493 or via email unficyp- firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, 03 May 2017.
5. The UNGM registration is mandatory for responding to this EOI. Interested vendors are strongly recommended to submit the required documentation at the United Nations Global Marketplace at www.ungm.org for Level 01 registration. Information on the prerequisites for Level 01 registration can be found at https://www.ungm.org/Public/Pages/RegistrationProcess.
6. The UNFICYP reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the competitive bidding and mere expressing an interest would not automatically warrant participation in the competitive bidding exercise. The UNFICYP reserves the right to change or cancel any of these requirements at any time during the EOI and/or the solicitation process.