General information about the object:
This procurement is done with the goal to establish precise conditions årsentreprenad (framework agreement) regarding asphalt works in Vasteras City after call-off / order according AFC.1.
The item includes work as follows:
- Surfacing consisting of maintenance coatings on the streets, pedestrian and bicycle paths, park roads, parking areas, etc. The work includes milling (drawer and face milling and connection milling operations), some adjustment and repair before the top coating, and height adjustment of the manhole, valve and polygonbetäckningar.- resurfacing works on pre-adjusted surfaces.
- Reset after management jobs (stick).
The object is also covered by street works:
- Hand Lapping (maintenance clearances of subsidence).
- Processing of gravel surfaces.
- Curb Works.
- Adjusting and replacing covers.
- Provision of the storage site and the handling and processing of the excavated / milled asphalt mixes for recycling purposes.
- Pothole and repairing cracks.
- Support strips, edging and some ditch cleaning.
The object is located in Västerås Municipality.
The contract relates to construction and maintenance paving work in Laholm.
The contract includes roads, streets and other hard surfaces that are owned and operated by Laholms municipality, municipal corporation or private roads where Laholm has operational responsibility.
The framework agreement is valid for a period of two years (starting in 2017) with the possibility of extension for another 2 years.
The estimated value is about 9 million SEK / year. This value could be higher or lower during the contract period. Is thus no volume guaranteed.