Trade Clothing and Footwear
Department of Labor, Employment Training Administration | Published November 17, 2015 - Deadline November 30, 2015
SCOPE OF WORK ID #: WS2016-011
This is an opportunity with Adams & Associates, Inc. and Woodstock Job Corps Center and not the U.S. Federal Government
Adams and Associates, Inc., contracting for the U.S. Department of Labor for the operation of the Woodstock Job Corps Center - a 428 student residential training facility located at 10900 Old Court Rd., Woodstock, MD 21163, is currently soliciting written bids for clothing to include pants, t-shirt (LS and SS) with screen print for the various trade classes on site.
All quotes should be submitted in writing to the Purchasing Department by November 30, 2015 by C.O.B. EST 5:00 PM. Quotes received after the deadline and/or without all requested documentation applying to your company will not be considered.
Vendor is to return written formal bid on company letterhead, vendor paperwork, and all licenses for doing business in the State of Maryland, all employee licenses required for performing work in the state of Maryland, Certificate of Liability insurance and list of references if no past experience with Center.
The period of performance is February 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017.
Submitted bid will show at minimum breakdown as follows:
• Cost per Item or cost per monthly service
• Vendor stock number if applicable
• Printed name and Signature of authorized person submitting bid on quote
• Quote must be valid for a minimum of 90 days
Bids, vendor questionnaire, W9, Authority to Commit if necessary, and all licensures needed to do business may be faxed to 410-696-9401, Attn: Suzanne Beasley, Purchasing Department; emailed to: email@example.com; or mailed to:
Woodstock Job Corps Center
Attn: Suzanne Beasley
10900 Old Court Rd.
Woodstock, MD 21163
If your quote deviates from specifications in any way, such exceptions must be noted on bid. If unable to quote please indicate ‘No Bid' and return bid package to us.
Adams and Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bids and select the bid deemed most responsible. Bidders should be aware of bid requirements for federally funded projects and act accordingly.
Bidders are placed on notice that this is a competitive bid process and cost is an important fact. Overall low bid does not constitute bid award.
Woodstock Job Corps Center is a federally funded facility and entitled to GSA pricing.
Payment terms are Net 30 days from date of invoice.
All questions regarding the Invitation to Bid and/or scope of work must be submitted in writing to: Beasley.Suzanne@jobcorps.org. No phone calls will be accepted.
Freight, fuel surcharge or handling charge, if any, must be noted on bid or charges will not be paid if invoiced.
Vendor shall hold all licenses necessary to do business in the state of Maryland and/or the state the business is located in, and provide copies of all licenses with bid package.
Vendor must supply manufacturer name and stock number for all items bid on. Items reference a manufacturer and stock number on bid sheet for reference purpose to insure correct item is bid. Vendor may substitute identical items under a different manufacturer or brand name but must note manufacturer and stock number on bid sheet.
Vendor is to note on bid if item is a green or recycled item.
Vendor is to provide a billing invoice that includes BPA number and shows individual lines for each item ordered.
Woodstock Job Corps Center does not accept back-orders on food and drinks, all orders will be considered complete upon receipt.
The vendor shall obtain and maintain insurance(s) as follows if vendor's employee(s) or agent(s) will be on Center at anytime:
• Workers Compensation
• Comprehensive General Liability with Woodstock Job Corps Center listed as additional insured. ($1,000,000 per occurrence).
• Comprehensive Automobile Liability ($1,000,000/combined single limit)
Project Description: Trade Clothing
• Must quote prices on all sizes.
• Must not limit the quantity per order on any item (price by the each).
• Red Kap work pants - Black - Style # RKPT20 sizes 30 - 50.
• Red Kap Mens pleated front - Black - Style # PT32BK 30 - 44.
• Red Kap Mens work pants - Black - Style # PT10BK 26 - 42.
• Dickies stay dark 5 pocket Jean - Navy - Style DIC7988 sizes 30 - 60.
• Dickies stay dark Regular Jean - Chocolate Brown - Style DIC7988CB
• Dickies Utility Pants Relaxed fit - White- Style DIC1953WH
• Dickies Relaxed Fit - Blue Jean - Blue - Style DIC1994NB
• Cotton T-Shirt - Navy 6.1oz. 1 color screen print logo on left chest - sizes Small - 4XL.
• Cotton T-Shirt - Natural 6.1 oz. 1 color screen print logo on left chest - sizes Small - 4XL.
• Cotton T-Shirt - Dark Green 6.1 oz. 1 color screen print logo on left chest - sizes Small -4XL.
• Cotton T-Shirt - Black 6.1 oz. 1 color screen print logo on left chest - sizes Small - 4XL.
• Cotton T-Shirt - White 6.1 oz. 1 color screen print logo on left chest - sizes Small - 4XL.
• Cotton T-Shirt - Orange 6.1 oz. 1 color screen print logo on left chest - sizes Small - 4XL.
• Please quote long and short sleeve t-shirts.
• Steel Toe Boots Black - Rhino Part # 60S21 sizes 5 - 13
• Security Boots Black - Rhino Part # 84C21 sizes 5 - 13
• Commando Sweaters Black - Part # 140
• Unisex Scrub Sets Light Blue and Dark Blue Part # 4100 / 4777 Sizes S - 4XL
• Nursing Shoes Part # 6107 sizes 5 - 13
Center Rules and Requirements
Vendor and his employees shall abide by all of the Center's rules and regulations. There shall be no fraternization between contractor personnel and Job Corps Center students or personnel. The Contractor will be required to follow all Center safety and security requirements including searches entering or leaving the Center.
Deliveries: The Contractor shall clear all deliveries with the Center's Security