The contract involves manufacture, supply and development of armor and accessories (such as art) consisting of panels in combination with at least two (2) types of covers and related services, including inventory management and disposal (old vests and accessories) for initial 700 carriers. Possibility for NS to a maximum of 10 000 employees to increase the number of charters serving.
The vests are worn on the upper body in order to protect vital organs from attack by stabbing, priem-, shock and impact weapons and / or physical violence. And, possibly, by adjusting the panels or use other panels against hazards and / or the level of the dangers arising from a changed threat level.
- The replacement of initially 700 charters including related cases which expires lifetime.
- Securing continuity of production as well as good quality is essential.
- Improving comfort.
Definition vest: a vest where special plates are worn on the upper body and protects the vital organs from attack by stabbing, priem-, stootwerend- and melee weapons, impact and shock weapons and / or physical violence.
It is based on a replacement (in phases or in one time) of at least 700 vests. Periodically thereafter vests will be purchased as vests to be replaced due to its wear, end of warranty, damaged, new staff, etc.
* At these volumes No rights can be derived.
For further details please refer to the PQQ (RFI).
The content of the framework agreement covers the "supply of training resources."
The delivery consists broadly of:
- Providing staging resources;
- Providing smoke machines, gasbakken and accessories;
- Providing manikins;
- Providing CPR dolls.
Outside the scope of the framework agreement include the following:
- The driving means that are also in use in the regular work, such as TAS-pack and reels;
- The training resources which are already lawful contracts, such as clothing and tablets.
The conditions, demands and requirements are included in the tender documents with the demands and wishes are primarily expressed in the program of requirements (Annex B).