Provision of personal protective equipment. Market form: at no minimum or maximum orders. Assigning a framework agreement for each lot. Framework Agreement for an initial period of 1 year.
Clothing, accessories and equipment and protective clothing for technical services.
Clothing, accessories and protective equipment for the restoration and maintenance personnel.
Clothing, accessories and protective equipment for the municipal police.
Clothing, accessories and protective gear for the sports department.
Acquisition of collection work clothes, cleaning and delivery of work clothes.
Work clothes for staff of various city departments.
Acquisition of clothing for municipal police officers.
Pick up, delivery and cleaning work clothes.
Supply of safety equipment.
Agreements-Frames with purchase orders comprising 5 lots.
- Nitrile gloves
- leather gloves
- leather gloves type Docker
- gloves predominantly kevlar
- latex gloves
- vinyl gloves
- mechanical protection gloves against chemicals and microorganisms
- anti-cut gloves
- Dexterity gloves
- High and low safety shoes for technical agent for collection, sorting center, garbage dumps, maintenance service
- safety footwear for cultural and event service agents
- PVC safety boots
- PVC rain boots.
- high visibility tee shirts
- tee shirts
- Polar jacket
- High visibility winter waistcoat
- high visibility summer waistcoat
- high visibility parkas
- high visibility rain pants.
- Protective helmets
- safety caps
- Headset with headband
- standard harness protection
- brushing helmet.
laundry services, dry cleaning and cleaning of articles of clothing, catering, camping and sleeping in favor of the armed forces in the southern zone of the Indian Ocean (FAZSOI) based in Mayotte and adapted military service (ADM) of Mayotte.
The purpose of this framework agreement is to acquire, package and deliver non-clothing equipment intended for health reservists of Public Health France.
Lot 1 consists of:
- 1 travel bag, with 1 detachable backpack, for use in several carrying positions (back, hand, shoulder, roller or equivalent) and with a total capacity of 120 to 130 liters (About 95 liters for the large bag and 30 to 35 liters for the detachable backpack),
- 1 adult ultra light sleeping bag with carrying case or equivalent system,
- 1 waterproof bag for the sleeping bag,
- 1 sheet of cloth for individual sleeping bag,
- 1 inflatable pillow,
- 1 self-inflating mattress,
- 1 popote with its set of cutlery and a cup,
- 1 liter aluminum can (an integrated cup can replace that of the popote),
- 1 multifunction knife of Swiss-type knife,
- 1 headlamp with red filter,
- a poncho / rain cape.
Lot 2 consists of:
- a mosquito repellent of 100 ml, special infested areas and / or tropical zones, one of the marks with the recommendations of ANSM,
- a mosquito repellent for 100 ml garments based on permethrin minimum 4%,
- a mosquito net impregnated with an insecticide recommended by WHO for WHO-approved thresholds for malaria control. Its effectiveness must be at least 3 years. It must be effective as soon as it is opened without requiring ventilation prior to use. The mosquito net must have several attachment points.