preventive and corrective maintenance of fixed and mobile systems radiation protection, environmental monitoring and criticality accident detection assemblies.
Radiation protection equipment concerned are classified into 2 categories:
- Category 1: radiation protection equipment "portable"
- Category 2: fixed radiation protection equipment used for:
o control of the personal and the sets of radiation protection measures (category 2) as output controllers area of clothing, hand-foot ....
o monitoring "CRT or criticality" installations or environment (category 2b) divided into different generations such as Edgar system Ramsys (measurement channels, acquisition system that are connected to a supervision) .... These are often related to a sampling ventilation system.
Services to implement under the contract:
- Preventive maintenance: periodic inspection and testing of functioning, performance testing, reliability improvement,
- Corrective maintenance of all equipment,
- Corrective maintenance in continuous 24h / 24 and 7/7 (penalty) and concept of "escalation" for some equipment Category 2
- Inventory management of equipment,
- Setting / configuration / troubleshooting of radiation protection systems,
- Follow all the maintenance actions in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Computer)
- Consumables Management for the smooth running of the service.