On the construction site is a development with five almost similar residential buildings with a total of 95 apartments planned. The four-horseposts are designed uniformly without height staggering with five floors. It is a solid construction.
Required services: Facades.
- construction site equipment,
- ETICS - insulation and reinforcement,
- plaster / coating,
- apron clothing,
- Plumbing work.
The services include the installation, emptying, care and maintenance of old clothes containers for old textiles and old shoes on stands in the city of Potsdam, transport (including transhipment to the recycling plant and recycling.) The used textiles and old shoes are to be properly and harmless recycled They are to be sorted and reused as a matter of priority and recycled according to the ranking of the 5-stage waste hierarchy of the Recycling Management Act and the EU Waste Framework Directive 2008/98 / EC.
The scope of services is based on the average quantities collected so far in the last five years of approx. 640 Mg / a.
The scope of services includes:
- the presentation of the collection containers for used textiles and old shoes,
- their entertainment and regular (weekly) emptying,
- the cleaning of container stands of deposits to be allocated from the collection at each emptying
- interim cleaning in the event of exceptional contamination around the container stands of deposits to be allocated from the collection,
- the maintenance and care of used clothes containers,
- the disposal of residual waste from the old clothing containers caused by incorrect filling,
- the transport of the collected old textiles and old shoes to the transfer station
- handling and transport to the recovery facility,
- the weighing of the collected old textiles and old shoes
- and the proper and harmless recovery according to § 6 KrWG.
Lot 1 - implementation of security services:
3 properties in Berlin; Federal Office for Central Services and Open Property Issues, Federal Tax Office, Federal Compensation Office
Property protection gate, indoor and outdoor guarding, patrols, handling of visitor traffic, flag service on instructions of the user, briefing rescue services and fire brigadeDescription of services and equipment of the tender documents
Lot 2 - implementation of security services:
1 property in Berlin; tricorn
scopeDistress Description of services and equipment of the tender documents.
Tasks of the object protection:Gate control and reception service Accompaniment in the house; all representatives and agents of the owner are also considered visitors).
- Keep a gate book or digital visitor list (registration of visitors, companies, abnormalities etc.) (see description point 3).Documentation in the key book. 8:00 - 16:30).
- receiving information and targeted forwarding; however, no acceptance of orders from third parties (especially the owner or his agents) without consultation with the property management.
- Post and parcel pick-up outside and within regular office hours, including information to the addressees and notification of the responsible employees at goods receipt / delivery.
- Parking instruction (as per instructions).
- Operation of access and door systems, in particular the barrier to the aboveground parking lot.
- Monitoring of the underground car park access to the houses Umbo I and II.
- Monitoring of building services (fire alarm system, alarm systems, etc.) / see description point 3,).
- Initiation of measures in dangerous situations (according to service instructions).
- Monitoring of the building environment (see description point 3).
- Instruction of rescue services and fire brigade.
- Flag service on the instructions of the user (see description point 3).
- Assistance with an emergency call from the disabled toilet.Site patrol service (part of the property protection)
- House inspections: after hours (Mon - Fri: 21:00), three indoor and outdoor rounds, and on weekends (Saturday: 13:00) and on public holidays, six daily and one-half rounds daily, including the initiation of action incidents (accidents, burglary, fire etc. and snow and ice removal in the entrance area),
- Closing / unlocking doors, switching off devices and lights, checking windows for closure,
- Property security for special incidents, briefing of rescue services / police on site,
- Control and operation of safety-related control, monitoring and alarm systems (shutdown and connection of systems / see description point 3).
Tasks of the object manager (object manager)
- The object manager has overall responsibility for the security to be provided by the contractor and maintains contact with the client.Service description, but is available from 8:00 to 16:00.
- Organization, planning and control of trouble-free operation.
- Recognizing and correcting deviations in order fulfillment.
- Management of emergency and special situations.
- Responsible for maintaining a high quality standard of the service provided.
- Guidance and control of employees.
- coordination of staff.Equipment, supervision of the proper service clothing of employees.
- Compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the gapless reporting to the AG with the help of a manually kept watch book.
- Provision of a current staff deployment list with telephone accessibility of the security staff.Occupational safety law of all forces.
- Acceptance and processing of separate orders of the AG.
Tasks of the object protectionGate control and reception service
- Pursuit services.Accompaniment in the house).
- keeping a gate book and manual visitor list (registration of visitors, companies, abnormalities, etc.)Documentation in the key book.
- Postal and parcel pick up outside or within regular office hours.
- Monitoring of building services (building control, fire alarm, alarm systems, etc.).
- Initiation of alarm measures and alarm tracking (according to service instructions).
- Monitoring of the building environment via video system (see description point 3).Site patrol service (part of the property protection)
- Inspections in the house and initiation of measures